Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Why would Reid post his message to Downs? To try and show he is doing his part? Then he tags Norvell which to me I think infers Norvell did not ask or know he was doing it. Like bro Caleb Downs doesnt know you. You said you ran into him a few times? How? Maybe at a HS game in GA? I remember Reid from the old FSU teams but could not recall what happened to him, apparently he was a 5* CB in 2009, played well for FSU then was dismissed from the team for violating team rules.

Then transfer to Valdosta in his home town. Goes undrafted in 2013 in 2014 Ram sign him after a private workout but then cut him in a few months when it came time to trim the roster after camp. He then went to the New Orlean Voodoo, Jacksonville Sharks, Tampa Storm, then he got suspended from the Storm and went to Monterry Steel then Washington Valor and is now in the CFL.

Like why would this guy take advice from you? Someone who seemingly had all the tools like Downs and wasted it all. Also funny he calls FSU family when they legit kicked him out the house. Like JIMBO kicked you off the team you must have been f-ing up.
Exactly. Why would downs know who he is

Last edited:
Advertisement
There’s going to be a lot of regression to mean for FSU next year on top of the regression they’ll have from losing so much of their production. They played a ton of close games last year and won them all. They were the least dominant 13-1 team I have ever seen. Even if a lot of their new transfers pan out, they’re not going to have the same luck. Teams that win a ton of close games rarely repeat the same feat the following season.

I do think they win 10/11 games next year
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Advertisement
There’s going to be a lot of regression to mean for FSU next year on top of the regression they’ll have from losing so much of their production. They played a ton of close games last year and won them all. They were the least dominant 13-1 team I have ever seen. Even if a lot of their new transfers pan out, they’re not going to have the same luck. Teams that win a ton of close games rarely repeat the same feat the following season.
Least dominant? But their fans swear up and down after watching the four playoff teams that they would’ve won it all and wouldn’t have even been close

We’ll see. They have a lot of toss up games, have to replace a good bit of offensive production too. Curious where Vegas puts their win total. On paper I would say it’s 8.5 juiced to the under.
They have three difficult games - ND, Clemson and Miami. Maybe GT surprises them in the opener - Ireland. UNC is in rebuild mode and Ufag stinks.

They don’t play NCST. Lville, and VT. The other opponents stink. As much as I want them to revert to their mean, I’m afraid with the soft *** schedule they won’t, and finish with 9.

We have to beat them and win more games. It’s a must!

*** fspoo! Have a great Sunday everyone.

They have three difficult games - ND, Clemson and Miami. Maybe GT surprises them in the opener - Ireland. UNC is in rebuild mode and Ufag stinks.

They don’t play NCST. Lville, and VT. The other opponents stink. As much as I want them to revert to their mean, I’m afraid with the soft *** schedule they won’t, and finish with 9.

We have to beat them and win more games. It’s a must!

*** fspoo! Have a great Sunday everyone.
Idk I think Memphis and SMU are solid as well both won 10+ games last year. Not sure what all both those teams have back next year but pretty sure they will have their QB. I also think this schedule is harder then last year. Last year their opponents went 72-78 add in louisville and UGA that puts it to 95-83. This upcoming schedule went 92-62 last year. Who knows who takes a step back next year but I'm sure FSU won't be the same team as last year either though.

Idk I think Memphis and SMU are solid as well both won 10+ games last year. Not sure what all both those teams have back next year but pretty sure they will have their QB. I also think this schedule is harder then last year. Last year their opponents went 72-78 add in louisville and UGA that puts it to 95-83. This upcoming schedule went 92-62 last year. Who knows who takes a step back next year but I'm sure FSU won't be the same team as last year either though.
They were in 3-4 dogfights last year with a team full of super transfers and seniors. They lost basically their entire offense, and a lot of depth to the portal. Their HS recruiting also hasn’t kept up, hence the UGA effort.

They’ve gotten some nice pieces in the portal, though not nearly as proven as their previous portal additions. I also think they’ll see what two prior teams have seen: DJU is an average as **** QB, especially behind their OL (which looked a lot better than they were with Travis back there).

Advertisement
To be fair, you could say the same thing about their 2022 season. Blessed with an inordinate lack of injuries.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back