Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Did they really put a glove on MLK or did somebody add that on to their MLK post?
Did they really put a glove on MLK or did somebody add that on to their MLK post?

It is real.

Brother it’s a whole new world down here now…if you go ,go with a group and stay on the main streets and don’t take shortcuts through the side streets.

The main problems are the gangs in the 9th ward areas that have spread to the surrounding areas like Metairie,Kenner and to the Westbank area like Gretna,Marrero and Westwego..Carjackings are up 2-300% and they are jacking them at stoplights and its gotten crazy.They don’t have and can’t hire enough cops to help stop some of the crime cause the idiot DA is releasing guys as soon as they’re arrested and cops quit because they’re disgusted. a lot of problems are arising from gangs of teenagers and they aren’t afraid because they just go to juvenile for a few months and they’re back on the streets.
Problem is the crime has spread to the surrounding areas so no matter where you go you don’t feel safe.

As I said I cross the causeway bridge a 23 mile bridge whenever I need to go to my office but a lot of time I just do stuff from home so I don’t have to go into the city.There’s thousands of people every morning that cross that same bridge so they can live on the Northshore as well as thousands that drive in from Mississippi and from areas west of the New Orleans to work in the city but who don’t want any part of living there.It’s crazy what they have to fight every morning to get into work but they feel it’s worth it cause they feel safer.It’s really a shame cause the area has so much to offer and I’m hoping the new police chief and mayor can get things turned around cause it’s losing a lot of what made it so great because of all the crime.

My dad retired and moved to Covington back in the mid 90s so whenever we’d visit we’d hit the quarter. Always felt safe down there through the early 2000s even. I’ve heard similar things from family now about not only the quarter, but just about everywhere in the city. It’s sad.

Advertisement
My dad retired and moved to Covington back in the mid 90s so whenever we’d visit we’d hit the quarter. Always felt safe down there through the early 2000s even. I’ve heard similar things from family now about not only the quarter, but just about everywhere in the city. It’s sad.

That’s where I live now…great place with little crime.St Tammany police don’t play..

I love their delusion. It seems as if they assume that since they got verse and he was a monster, that anybscrub who transfers there will be as good as verse. They need a 150% hit rate on these transfers to replace their outgoing talent
Right now they are all in on Saban's leftovers. Lol

Right now they are all in on Saban's leftovers. Lol

Yeah, that one is going to be interesting to watch.

I salute them for spotting and landing diamond-in-the-rough Jared Verse. But stealing all of Alabama's third-stringers? When Alabama is a team that is usually ahead by a comfortable margin and can give PT to the backups?

Good luck with that strategery, Prison Mike...

1000015635.jpg

Advertisement
Yeah, that one is going to be interesting to watch.

I salute them for spotting and landing diamond-in-the-rough Jared Verse. But stealing all of Alabama's third-stringers? When Alabama is a team that is usually ahead by a comfortable margin and can give PT to the backups?

Good luck with that strategery, Prison Mike...

Verse wasn’t a diamond in the rough, he was the most sought after portal prospect in the country.

The Alabama players are all pretty good (or at least their HS ranking says they are since Murphy is the only one who got significant snaps) but they aren’t verse

This next season will answer some questions.
The best part is gonna be realizing that not all bama players are studs. There appears to be this narrative that everyone that goes to bama has to be this can’t miss prospect.
Well if that’s the case then they should be balling wherever they go.
Another narrative ( and I’ve said this at times) is that bama’s back ups will start on most programs.

That may or may not be true. But starting doesn’t mean you’re all conference or some difference maker.

It Will be interesting to watch.

Advertisement
Verse wasn’t a diamond in the rough, he was the most sought after portal prospect in the country.

The Alabama players are all pretty good (or at least their HS ranking says they are since Murphy is the only one who got significant snaps) but they aren’t verse

Jesus, try to understand what I'm saying. There is a difference between finding a guy WHO WAS A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH AS A HIGH SCHOOL RECRUIT and then identifying him when he has had production in college to sign him as a transfer...versus going to a P5 program to raid their backups.

Just look at what you posted, you are trying to tell me that Verse was good AND all the Alabama players are good. But that's not my point.

I was showing that F$U has flipped its strategery from targeting a guy based on production (Verse) to going after guys they HOPE can produce, which is the Alabama backups.

F$U doesn't have a magic wand to turn every one of their Portal signees into a great player and NFL draft choice. The LAST portal class that F$U signed did not contribute heavily, beyond Coleman.

So this F$U strategery pivot is a risk. I think that Prison Mike was better off chasing Verse, even though he was coming from Albany, instead of signing the Alabama leftovers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This next season will answer some questions.
The best part is gonna be realizing that not all bama players are studs. There appears to be this narrative that everyone that goes to bama has to be this can’t miss prospect.
Well if that’s the case then they should be balling wherever they go.
Another narrative ( and I’ve said this at times) is that bama’s back ups will start on most programs.

That may or may not be true. But starting doesn’t mean you’re all conference or some difference maker.

It Will be interesting to watch.
Nobody has more 5 star busts than Alabama.

They sign the most 5 star players but there's a weird myth that everyone they get is great. Their roster is full of blue chip recruits who never sniff the field.

How does the Noles trenches look for this year? Maybe this isn't a Tears-related question, but it will hopefully lead to their tears.

They lost Peyton, right? Love to hear from someone well-versed on the Noles what their OL/DL looks like for 24' and in particular, how they line up and compares to our trenches....?

How does the Noles trenches look for this year? Maybe this isn't a Tears-related question, but it will hopefully lead to their tears.

They lost Peyton, right? Love to hear from someone well-versed on the Noles what their OL/DL looks like for 24' and in particular, how they line up and compares to our trenches....?

Both trenches are booty juice.

Advertisement
Back