Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

1705269925065.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s why most people are moving across the lake to the Northshore like me…it’s a pain to cross a 23 mile bridge twice a day to work in the city but better than getting carjacked at a stoplight or hit with stray gunfire while minding your own business..

News just over…3 more killings tonight….starting off the New Years on an upswing….really getting bad….if you come to N O and go to the French Quarter ( Bourbon Street) and turn down the wrong street you have about 0% chance of coming out of there unscathed ( jumped,robbed,shot,etc) My wife and I used to go down there all the time but other than going to my office a couple times a week I stay on the north side if the lake.

The whole eastern part of NO and a lot of the surrounding cities have turned into a war zone….**** shame.

Advertisement
LOL.

None of their 14 wide receivers have starter experience. 9 of their 14 wide receivers have zero to one years of CFB experience. Their defensive line is okay, but not elite.
I love their delusion. It seems as if they assume that since they got verse and he was a monster, that anybscrub who transfers there will be as good as verse. They need a 150% hit rate on these transfers to replace their outgoing talent

LOL.

None of their 14 wide receivers have starter experience. 9 of their 14 wide receivers have zero to one years of CFB experience. Their defensive line is okay, but not elite.
LIES!!!

They told us Cornrow Mike was a portal genius, he reloads from the portal every year and of course it is sustainable because the Delusionoles said so!

LIES!!!

They told us Cornrow Mike was a portal genius, he reloads from the portal every year and of course it is sustainable because the Delusionoles said so!
LOL, of course it is sustainable as long as you are willing to be the highest spending NIL program in the country indefinitely. Let’s see if FSU is willing to spend $80M annually in six years to keep that ball rolling.

Going back to their wide receivers:

E0699B74-ED37-4A20-B934-CEFAEEC7928D.jpeg

There is a lot of theoretical talent, but little experience. And they are somewhat over leveraged in that position for a team that doesn’t use a run n shoot offense.

They also only have three quarterbacks on their roster currently, which is dangerous for any team.

Advertisement
News just over…3 more killings tonight….starting off the New Years on an upswing….really getting bad….if you come to N O and go to the French Quarter ( Bourbon Street) and turn down the wrong street you have about 0% chance of coming out of there unscathed ( jumped,robbed,shot,etc) My wife and I used to go down there all the time but other than going to my office a couple times a week I stay on the north side if the lake.

The whole eastern part of NO and a lot of the surrounding cities have turned into a war zone….**** shame.
I've been to the French Quarter 100 times...stayed on Bourbon St numerous times. Always ate well that's for sure. Last time was 10yrs ago. Was out with wife night before UM vs UF Sugar Bowl in 2001. Was at Patty O'Brien's, and witnessed Al Blades busting Big Mouth Gator Alex Brown in his eye, and the following Melee before Horse Cops broke it up. Lol...even have pic's seconds before it all happened. Big Vince was tossing Gators around like a WWF Royal Rumble.

Advertisement
I've been to the French Quarter 100 times...stayed on Bourbon St numerous times. Always ate well that's for sure. Last time was 10yrs ago. Was out with wife night before UM vs UF Sugar Bowl in 2001. Was at Patty O'Brien's, and witnessed Al Blades busting Big Mouth Gator Alex Brown in his eye, and the following Melee before Horse Cops broke it up. Lol...even have pic's seconds before it all happened. Big Vince was tossing Gators around like a WWF Royal Rumble.

Brother it’s a whole new world down here now…if you go ,go with a group and stay on the main streets and don’t take shortcuts through the side streets.

The main problems are the gangs in the 9th ward areas that have spread to the surrounding areas like Metairie,Kenner and to the Westbank area like Gretna,Marrero and Westwego..Carjackings are up 2-300% and they are jacking them at stoplights and its gotten crazy.They don’t have and can’t hire enough cops to help stop some of the crime cause the idiot DA is releasing guys as soon as they’re arrested and cops quit because they’re disgusted. a lot of problems are arising from gangs of teenagers and they aren’t afraid because they just go to juvenile for a few months and they’re back on the streets.
Problem is the crime has spread to the surrounding areas so no matter where you go you don’t feel safe.

As I said I cross the causeway bridge a 23 mile bridge whenever I need to go to my office but a lot of time I just do stuff from home so I don’t have to go into the city.There’s thousands of people every morning that cross that same bridge so they can live on the Northshore as well as thousands that drive in from Mississippi and from areas west of the New Orleans to work in the city but who don’t want any part of living there.It’s crazy what they have to fight every morning to get into work but they feel it’s worth it cause they feel safer.It’s really a shame cause the area has so much to offer and I’m hoping the new police chief and mayor can get things turned around cause it’s losing a lot of what made it so great because of all the crime.

Advertisement
Back