Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Tally has a murder or shooting pretty much every single day up there. Mofos up there living in survival mode

If that was a criteria New Orleans wouldn’t have anyone left here cause there’s 3-5 seems like every night…it’s a war zone in parts of the city and they can’t get enough cops hired to do anything about it cause the DA lets them go as soon as they’re caught.

Advertisement
Lmao

I guess 63-3 is a sign for a natty next year

I'm not being caddy about it, but sincere question - is that guy for real??? I think their ceiling is 9 games. They're not winning the ACC, let alone the natty, give me a break.

Advertisement
Anybody that thinks even had a puncher’s chance of getting the Alabama job needs to get their head examined.

I know how a certain CIS contingent can’t get Norvell or Renegade’s horse **** out of their mouth, but Alabama was never going to hire that guy. NEVER.

They see what I see and what most on here see, a serviceable coach, who’s a crappy recruiter out of high school and who got lucky with a 10th year senior. This year, a couple of flashy portal players, who haven’t played very much at their current colleges, isn’t going to get him anywhere close to what they did last year. Five loss season incoming.

Advertisement
If that was a criteria New Orleans wouldn’t have anyone left here cause there’s 3-5 seems like every night…it’s a war zone in parts of the city and they can’t get enough cops hired to do anything about it cause the DA lets them go as soon as they’re caught.
Yall got it bad in New Orleans

Advertisement
IMG_7455.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back