Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Well Saban, Sark, Lanning and Norvell all have 1 thing in common and that is Jimmy Sexton is their agent. He is basically parlaying the retirement of one of his clients into paydays for his other clients and ultimately himself.

Lol that is an awesome move by him.... It was like my company's lease was up recently, landlord came at them with an increase that was a little too high for their liking. So Company said they were going to shop around, went to 4-6 different commercial spaces in the downtown area and guess what? Every.Single.One was owned by the same landlord. Pretty hard to negotiate or pit two landlords against one another when they other side is one in the same. Basically what is going on here, there is no back door to figure out the truth because one guy is pulling all the strings.

Advertisement
I don't know man...they're losing so much darn productivity on offense and defense and their new standard is 12-0.

They have a weird schedule next year too. They're playing Ga Tech in Dublin on Aug 24th and they don't play again until Sep 14 when they play Memphis, who btw went 10-3 last year. And then it's immediately into ACC play with a game @ Notre Dame November 9th. What happens if they go 8-4? And they start 25 with Bama btw.

Advertisement
Give it a few years. Once Kirk Herbstreit decides to slow down, there will be a spot next to St. Nick on College GameDay (now sponsored by AFLAC).

The marketing possibilities are endless.

As Neon always said, "Must Be The Money"...
I thought it was Nelly?

Advertisement
Gainesville and Tally are two dumps people are leaving.
1705118269448.png

I don't know man...they're losing so much darn productivity on offense and defense and their new standard is 12-0.

They have a weird schedule next year too. They're playing Ga Tech in Dublin on Aug 24th and they don't play again until Sep 14 when they play Memphis, who btw went 10-3 last year. And then it's immediately into ACC play with a game @ Notre Dame November 9th. What happens if they go 8-4? And they start 25 with Bama btw.
I think 8-4 is generous. They’re losing 95% of their offensive production, or close to it, and a bunch of impact players on defense.

Their recruiting prior to this year was no where near good enough (last three years before this one their classes were ranked 22, 20, and 19). They also had a ton of guys portal out, and the guys they’ve brought in are nowhere near the level of prospect they’d gotten in their last few portal classes. 7-5 team next year imho. Anyone that made an impact on the 13-1 team was, 95% of the time, a transfer. The OB showed how bad their talent and development was beyond that.

He’ll get a pass for next year though, they’ll call it rebuilding even though they mock us for using the term. The real question is what do they do if they go 7-5/8-4 in 2025.

Advertisement
I think 8-4 is generous. They’re losing 95% of their offensive production, or close to it, and a bunch of impact players on defense.

Their recruiting prior to this year was no where near good enough (last three years before this one their classes were ranked 22, 20, and 19). They also had a ton of guys portal out, and the guys they’ve brought in are nowhere near the level of prospect they’d gotten in their last few portal classes. 7-5 team next year imho. Anyone that made an impact on the 13-1 team was, 95% of the time, a transfer. The OB showed how bad their talent and development was beyond that.

He’ll get a pass for next year though, they’ll call it rebuilding even though they mock us for using the term. The real question is what do they do if they go 7-5/8-4 in 2025.
I'll start by saying that I can't stand fspoo. Nothing about them do I like.

The fspoo demise is what we want, hope for every season. It does appear however that Prison Mike has again done a serviceable job in the portal this offseason. Nowhere as good as the 2022 and 2023 portal additions, but nonetheless, good enough. Their strength is the D and suspect the O will come along as the season progresses. The record stuff really depends on what we do, The U, to help them achieve 4/5 losses. Looking at their schedule, it's pretty easy. Yes, they play ND and Clempson but they avoid Lville, NCST, VT who all three project to be top 7/8 in the ACC next season. And forget about the Gaytor, that's a win for Prison Mike. So let's do our part, MARIO CRISTOBAL, and help fspoo achieve four losses, maybe five!

Advertisement
I'll start by saying that I can't stand fspoo. Nothing about them do I like.

The fspoo demise is what we want, hope for every season. It does appear however that Prison Mike has again done a serviceable job in the portal this offseason. Nowhere as good as the 2022 and 2023 portal additions, but nonetheless, good enough. Their strength is the D and suspect the O will come along as the season progresses. The record stuff really depends on what we do, The U, to help them achieve 4/5 losses. Looking at their schedule, it's pretty easy. Yes, they play ND and Clempson but they avoid Lville, NCST, VT who all three project to be top 7/8 in the ACC next season. And forget about the Gaytor, that's a win for Prison Mike. So let's do our part, MARIO CRISTOBAL, and help fspoo achieve four losses, maybe five!
I agree with this. I will say their portal hails from 2022-2023 were elite, whereas the current haul is at best above average. I think their portal hits covered up a lot of issues, the biggest being development of their HS recruits. The OB should not have been that bad. UGA as played their third stringers in the second half and blanked them.

Advertisement
Back