Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Im not sure Deion even wants to coach college after his kids are done in college. He talks a big game, but I wouldn't be shocked its a short term gig. Plus, there's the whole on field coaching thing that remains to be seen if he's cut out for either. This season wasn't exactly a ringing endorsement that he has what it takes at the P5 level.

Give it a few years. Once Kirk Herbstreit decides to slow down, there will be a spot next to St. Nick on College GameDay (now sponsored by AFLAC).

The marketing possibilities are endless.

As Neon always said, "Must Be The Money"...

Advertisement
We aren't a little worried that Norvell leaves to Bama and they get Deion and he kills it in recruiting there? I know his organization skills are a **** show, but he would be able to recruit at a high level there especially in the first few years.

I don’t know why this keeps floating around. Deion and FSU don’t even like each other. He’s not going to FSU.

lol what FSU does not realize is this was prob some of the better timing for them. Like us with Shapiro it took them 3 years to decide a punishment but the "violations" had already leaked so every day we were battling the death penalty negative recruiting and never knew when or if a hammer would drop. They are saying Kirby snitched on them because he was afraid? Or like it was in response to the playoff *****ing? Nah man, NCAA dont move that fast and this was about MIms over a year ago, people inside FSU knew about this long ago.

Now there is no cloud of potential huge negative recruiting, penalties are already out there, investigation seems closed but lets see what happens now with the portal and them being on probation.... Too many times a kid hops in the portal and next day is committed to FSU. When Mims came back he prob said how they contacted him and someone determined it crossed a line. Similar with Michigan, everyone steals signals to an extent but there are levels and unwritten rules. Once Harbaugh broke the code people snitched, now same with FSU. But man if Norvell dips they are gonna be in a tough spot trying to convince a good coach to come inherit that.

Advertisement
The NCAA acts like you came inside their lady and then she went home and they went down on her and ate your creampie when you lie to them.

1000002432.gif

While facilitating a meeting with a booster/collective is against the rules, Atkins screwed himself royally by lying. The NCAA acts like you came inside their lady and then she went home and they went down on her and ate your creampie when you lie to them. I think this is similar to what our ladies bball coach did with those twins and Ruiz, except she didn't lie about it and probably plead ignorance.

Sounds like this has been known for a while though as atkins already served some of his punishment in the 2023 season. And lmao at whorechant exposing this entire thing
Responses like this are why CIS is my favorite website, and that includes x/twitter.
The brutality of the humor here is Second to NONE!

While facilitating a meeting with a booster/collective is against the rules, Atkins screwed himself royally by lying. The NCAA acts like you came inside their lady and then she went home and they went down on her and ate your creampie when you lie to them. I think this is similar to what our ladies bball coach did with those twins and Ruiz, except she didn't lie about it and probably plead ignorance.

Sounds like this has been known for a while though as atkins already served some of his punishment in the 2023 season. And lmao at whorechant exposing this entire thing
I DEMAND YOU SHOW US YOUR OPEN BROWSER TABS PRONTO AMIGO.

z8AJNUSLDgNvG.gif

Advertisement
We aren't a little worried that Norvell leaves to Bama and they get Deion and he kills it in recruiting there? I know his organization skills are a **** show, but he would be able to recruit at a high level there especially in the first few years.
What evidence is there that Deion cares about recruiting? He grabs a 5 star each year and nothing else. He took 6 high school recruits this year.

Advertisement
lol what FSU does not realize is this was prob some of the better timing for them. Like us with Shapiro it took them 3 years to decide a punishment but the "violations" had already leaked so every day we were battling the death penalty negative recruiting and never knew when or if a hammer would drop. They are saying Kirby snitched on them because he was afraid? Or like it was in response to the playoff *****ing? Nah man, NCAA dont move that fast and this was about MIms over a year ago, people inside FSU knew about this long ago.

Now there is no cloud of potential huge negative recruiting, penalties are already out there, investigation seems closed but lets see what happens now with the portal and them being on probation.... Too many times a kid hops in the portal and next day is committed to FSU. When Mims came back he prob said how they contacted him and someone determined it crossed a line. Similar with Michigan, everyone steals signals to an extent but there are levels and unwritten rules. Once Harbaugh broke the code people snitched, now same with FSU. But man if Norvell dips they are gonna be in a tough spot trying to convince a good coach to come inherit that.

Georgia snitched on them, then their own booster admitted it, and Atkins tried to lie about it to the NCAA. It's funny that before all this they were complaining that everyone is trying to tamper with their players, but now, they're saying everyone is cheating but the NCAA is only coming down on them.

I totally agree, and I think he is only coaching for his kids but I think if he was there he would get a recruiting boost short term and I just dont want to that. I want them to burn to the ground.

I actually think it might be more of the same.... I am pretty sure Deon's recruiting strategy is clear. Largely ignore HS recruiting but try to grab 1-2 big fish per year, then poach players through the portal. Basically he does not want to develop but wants to have the sparkle to attract kids. Norvell does not neglect HS recruiting AS much but he aint exactly feared on the trail for the HS ranks.

In HS recruiting Deon finished behind Colorado State. But the 6 they took were pretty **** good. Seaton #1 OT, Drelon Miller, top WR we wanted at one point and most of the board is very high on, Kamron Mikell, top 80 player from GA. The bottom 3 are essentially flyers. But once again he hit the portal hard with 20 players. It will be interesting case study to see if it pans out. Regardless I severely doubt he ever touches FSU and if he does I could see immediate fractions from within. At Colorado I doubt anyone cares to cross his path because he has made them relevant which is about all you can ask for realistically.

Advertisement
I actually think it might be more of the same.... I am pretty sure Deon's recruiting strategy is clear. Largely ignore HS recruiting but try to grab 1-2 big fish per year, then poach players through the portal. Basically he does not want to develop but wants to have the sparkle to attract kids. Norvell does not neglect HS recruiting AS much but he aint exactly feared on the trail for the HS ranks.

In HS recruiting Deon finished behind Colorado State. But the 6 they took were pretty **** good. Seaton #1 OT, Drelon Miller, top WR we wanted at one point and most of the board is very high on, Kamron Mikell, top 80 player from GA. The bottom 3 are essentially flyers. But once again he hit the portal hard with 20 players. It will be interesting case study to see if it pans out. Regardless I severely doubt he ever touches FSU and if he does I could see immediate fractions from within. At Colorado I doubt anyone cares to cross his path because he has made them relevant which is about all you can ask for realistically.

I still don’t think there are enough quality players entering the portal for one team to continuously rely on 1-2 year kids and win big. There are very good players but not enough when everyone is recruiting them. Deion can’t get them all. And, you absolutely have to nail evaluations every year which is difficult because a lot of these kids are cast offs from other teams with limited PT or just mid production. HS recruiting is more forgiving and they are presumably fits to your system that you can develop vs a 1 year mercenary. The portal should supplement HS recruiting as needed.

The scenario with what's going on in Tally could not make me happier.

1. Went undefeated and then left out of playoffs.
2. Recruiting class falls apart.
3. Worst loss in bowl history
4. Hit by NCAA sanctions
5. Head coach is flirting with Bama.
6. If head coach leaves, FSU will have to OVERPAY and beg to get a decent coach to come in and take them while under sanctions.
7. Lots of kids will transfer out if Norvell leaves and they don't make a home run hire (which will be hard because of sanctions and just getting left out of the playoffs).

The perfect storm for us 😁

Advertisement
Back