Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Is that a bad thing? Lol I have no idea. Seems a bit excessive. Not mad though.
NIL is not through the schools, negotiated by the schools, or facilitated by the schools. It technically isnt even supposed to be paid by a booster to the school, which is why FSU and UF fans pushed the idea we were cheating because they claim Ruiz is a booster.

Somewhere John Ruiz is Laffing out Loud…and I don’t even care for the dude and I’d laff alongside him..
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Advertisement
It was well known that they were paying players upfront to commit last cycle knowing that many/most would eventually decommit and end up at the schools they really wanted to attend. However, this is the first time I've seen this being reported publicly.

But there is more to this story that still isn't public. Apparently, FSU hired Inspector Clouseau to send out the payments. If/when those details leak, that will be most interesting.

peter sellers film GIF
I tried to tell you

I agree. Lane is way too much of a loose cannon to fit the Bama culture as HC. Since Lanning declined apparenty, I'd figure Dabo, or if Deboer.

Lane also has a brain and I'm sure he knows that being the coach that takes over for Saban is a losing proposition. He turned down a blank check and the chance to be Auburns white knight last year, why the **** would he want to step into Sabans shoes now?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back