Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Would you prefer Mike Norvell or Deion at FSU? Because if Norvell leaves, there’s a good chance Deion is coming in
WHy do you think that?

He has basically denounced them over the years, has poached a ton of people from them, flipped Hunter on signing day that threw egg all over FSU face, I just don't see the brass there swallowing some pride and bringing him in and paying what he would want. Even before all his stuff as a HC him and FSU werent exactly tight.

Advertisement
I actually want Norvell to stay. What he is doing to be good is not sustainable, IMO. Long term I don't think he will ever be elite, so we want him there. I also don' think the bama faithful would be pleased with a toolbag like that

Advertisement
I actually want Norvell to stay. What he is doing to be good is not sustainable, IMO. Long term I don't think he will ever be elite, so we want him there. I also don' think the bama faithful would be pleased with a toolbag like that
Agreed.

But if he does leave, I see them going the cheap and easy route and promoting Atkins.

Exactly I want Mike to stay there. He’s easily one of the softest P5 coaches I’ve ever seen. He makes Manny Diaz look like a thug on death row.

He really wouldn’t be a good culture fit for them.

I’ve asked the Bama people I know, who are somewhat in the know, about Norvell. Definitely not someone in their Top 5 list of candidates. Will get a call if Lane, Sark, etc. fall through, but you’d need a few guys to say no to Alabama, which is unlikely.

Personally, I think Lane ends up there.

Not to get off-topic on this thread, but the chances of Lane ending up at Alabama, are…

IMG_3261.gif

Same as Norvell’s

Advertisement

Other penalties include:

- two years of probation.

- scholarship reductions of five over the next two academic years.

- a reduction by seven in official visits for 2023-24.

- a prohibition on recruiting communication for six weeks over the next two academic years, including this next week (Jan. 12-18).

- a prohibition on communication with athletes in the transfer portal from April 15-21.

- a reduction by 18 evaluation days this spring.

- a financial penalty of 1% of the athletic department’s budget.

Other penalties include:

- two years of probation.

- scholarship reductions of five over the next two academic years.

- a reduction by seven in official visits for 2023-24.

- a prohibition on recruiting communication for six weeks over the next two academic years, including this next week (Jan. 12-18).

- a prohibition on communication with athletes in the transfer portal from April 15-21.

- a reduction by 18 evaluation days this spring.

- a financial penalty of 1% of the athletic department’s budget.
LMAOOO I can't wait to hear the conspiracy theories by the FSU fans about how the NCAA and the whole college football world is against them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back