Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
The Islanders whipped Edmonton plenty in the early 80s. Gretzky always said Bossy was the best. Gretzky was a C....Bossy was a RW....and although Edmonton beat the Islanders in 84....the Islanders swept them in the finals in 83.
First of all. Free Shoes U sucks.

Secondly, Bossy was such a tremendous goal scoring machine for such an extended period of time. I think his only comparables are Ovechkin and Hull that I’ve seen in my lifetime.

Thirdly, Gretzky was a center and therefor had a larger impact on the game. Not to mention all the other studs on those teams like Messier, Coffey, Kurri, and Fuhr. They hit their stride a couple years after the Islanders, but that doesn’t mean they were any less dominant.

Fourthly, F the Semenholes.

First of all. Free Shoes U sucks.

Secondly, Bossy was such a tremendous goal scoring machine for such an extended period of time. I think his only comparables are Ovechkin and Hull that I’ve seen in my lifetime.

Thirdly, Gretzky was a center and therefor had a larger impact on the game. Not to mention all the other studs on those teams like Messier, Coffey, Kurri, and Fuhr. They hit their stride a couple years after the Islanders, but that doesn’t mean they were any less dominant.

Fourthly, F the Semenholes.
Gretzky has said on many occasions that if he played with Bossy, that Bossy would have been the GOAT

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve asked the Bama people I know, who are somewhat in the know, about Norvell. Definitely not someone in their Top 5 list of candidates. Will get a call if Lane, Sark, etc. fall through, but you’d need a few guys to say no to Alabama, which is unlikely.

Personally, I think Lane ends up there.

Some national guys have listed Norvell on the list of potential Saban replacements. Not sure why but he was on there so I could see them flipping out.
He would win early make it far but that roster would be in shambles in four years. Then the losses will accumulate. He would get lifelong bama kids cause they are close to their glory years. Same like us we were getting kids but the evals were terrible. But if they lose for long the new generation growing up won’t be brainwashed for bama.

He would win early make it far but that roster would be in shambles in four years. Then the losses will accumulate. He would get lifelong bama kids cause they are close to their glory years. Same like us we were getting kids but the evals were terrible. But if they lose for long the new generation growing up won’t be brainwashed for bama.
Or everyone would jump in the portal after he makes them go through the meet and greet shoulder rub line.

Advertisement
Why not...this is Noles tears...panicking Noles is what we live for.
1705005003146.png

Advertisement
Would you prefer Mike Norvell or Deion at FSU? Because if Norvell leaves, there’s a good chance Deion is coming in
Zero shot Deion would get hired there. He’s burned a lot of bridges. He’d still be a mess there, though.

Norvell has built his team off of the portal. They’re a 7-5 team next year as things stand, unless they have another monster portal haul (not likely). Everyone saw their non-portal talent in the OB.

I’ve asked the Bama people I know, who are somewhat in the know, about Norvell. Definitely not someone in their Top 5 list of candidates. Will get a call if Lane, Sark, etc. fall through, but you’d need a few guys to say no to Alabama, which is unlikely.

Personally, I think Lane ends up there.

Lane turned down the opportunity to name his price and be the savior of Auburn football last year. So why would he have interest now in taking a way more stressful job where he has to try replicate Sabans success?

Advertisement
Back