Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Who do you want the Dolphins to sign to be their starting QB in 2024 since you wouldn't extend Tua who by the way would be going into a 3rd season with Mike McDaniel, led the NFL in net passing yards (2023) and overall top 4 ranked QB (2023)? Available you have Cousins (demanding another multi-year deal with a torn achilles and 36), Tannehill (36), Brisset (can't throw or run), Jameis 'Crablegs' Winston (no commentary needed), Flacco (39), Minshew, Darnold, Lock, Mariota...now this is a who's who of studs!
I guess you can also trade for other stud QB's like Fields, Daniel Jones, Z. Wilson who have lit the NFL on fire...

Tua may not be Allen, Mahomes or Burrow, but he's **** good. I attended the Cowboys/Dolphins game and saw Dak and Tua battle it out. These two are leaders and team guys. I'd take either of them and roll the dice as the options elsewhere are putrid. As for the draft, total QB craps table play...
They may be stuck they just can’t overpay him. I’m telling you he’s limited. If you take Hill out and Waddle he can’t carry a team like special qbs. They should draft someone in the later rounds to prepare if he falls. If they can get a friendly deal they are stuck they have to give him the money. Just don’t kill your cap and have a deal where on the backend of it you can cut him and save. Just like the giants after next year they can cut DJ and be done with it that’s how the contract got designed

Advertisement
F all that. Those Islander teams from 79-84 were as good as any in NHL History. Bossy (RIP) was a MFer..
Montreal had some monster teams when there were only 6 teams. The Red Wings with the Russian 5 were pretty **** elite. Not to mention the Edmonton Oilers that ended the Islanders dynasty. I’ll take prime Gretzky over anyone, including Bossy.

Montreal had some monster teams when there were only 6 teams. The Red Wings with the Russian 5 were pretty **** elite. Not to mention the Edmonton Oilers that ended the Islanders dynasty. I’ll take prime Gretzky over anyone, including Bossy.
The Islanders whipped Edmonton plenty in the early 80s. Gretzky always said Bossy was the best. Gretzky was a C....Bossy was a RW....and although Edmonton beat the Islanders in 84....the Islanders swept them in the finals in 83.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let that man retire bruh send him off properly

college gameday sport GIF

Advertisement
There's maybe 1-2 guys (Maximum) on the Nole D that would've cracked the starting lineup at Michigan. And, the only DC that I wouldn't give up for Minter is Guidry. Don't know that Guidry is better, but I'm ready to ride with him and see what improvements he brings next year. The Noles DC would've been a position coach at Michigan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back