Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

1704234965304.png

Advertisement
These Noles fans are really delusional. They’re trying to equate that because Glenn threw for 23 yards more than Milroe that they would have done better against Michigan. It’s so ridiculous

View attachment 276590
Delusional and liars. This stat is intentionally misleading and incorrect. This is not "Total" yards per qb. This is just passing yards. Milroe also had 63 yards rushing, putting him at 179 total yards. Glenn had -9 yards rushing, putting him at 130 total yards.

This is why FSU can go **** themselves for the rest of eternity. When we started 2017 at 10-0, we thought we were world beaters, although we escaped a handful of games and didn't look that impressive in most games, with exception of ND and VT. Losing the last 3 games was very humbling and we all admitted the season was fools good. We had a good team, but not great or elite.

FSU starts this season 13-0. Not looking very good and escaping several games. Good team, yes. Elite team, **** no. They get totally dismantled in their bowl game, but are still crying and think they got screwed and are one of the top teams? Unbelievable.

Advertisement
They have an agreement with FSU. They’re not underrepresented and/or destitute. They’re not being victimized here. As I said previously, start an OT or Town Hall thread on it. This needs to stop in this thread, however.
might have to start this thread. Should be funny

Advertisement
Advertisement
apparently he's a white guy too.....
Well……thats just weird lol. Reminds me of this girl I briefly dated back in the day named Low Self Esteem Megan. She told me she was ******. Then 5 days later, she was like…….”Im not ******.”

Spoiler alert: She’s borderline sociopathic with a chipmunk face. Body kind of looked like a bong. What a *****.

Advertisement
I do side with the Noles on winning your conference championship and going undefeated in a power conference should've meant not being displace by two teams who each were not undefeated. Games should mean something.

However, pointing at BAMA's OT loss to the best team in CFB as the reason why they should have been there instead, is lunacy.

The question has been - is this a meritocracy or are we putting the best teams in the playoffs...? I know it's been the latter and not the former, but I do think that record should matter and the kids can only playing the teams they're scheduled to play.

I'd like to think that expanding the playoffs to 12 teams will fix this, but the truth is there will still be controversy about teams not getting in. It won't likely be about a top team that could realistically win the natty, but the lower ranked teams will want "playoff team" on their title without a realistic shot at the natty.

This year, all 4 teams could've won the whole thing and I think you could expand the list of teams who actually have a shot at it, to UGA (or course) and Oregon. Outside of those teams, I don't think the others had the horses to survive 2 or 3 post-season games.

Oh well, I'll still be watching.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back