Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Thank you. Feel free to remove the word “***” from the censor if you think that’s best as well. It can be used acceptably or inappropriately no differently than “Black” can be used acceptably or inappropriately so we just need to deal with it when there’s an issue. Up to you.

Thanks again.
Black should stay censored.

For example:
If Miami wears those black uniforms again I am going to kill someone.

Advertisement
C7E42E6A-8BAC-4352-AED6-7D7462D3A14D.jpeg

I watched this video earlier. I’ve never heard of this guy but man oh man he absolutely nailed it 100%. This is the hilarious twist of irony that Nole fans are too dense to understand. Georgia had every bit of a right, or excuse, to throw up their hands and quit. One football program acted with leadership and did what real men do. The other program acted like a coward and spent the last month whining and making excuses. I actually believe this could have more lasting ramifications than FSU thinks. When you come across as being softer than Charmin and get punked like that on a National stage, it’s a bad, bad look.

Advertisement
I watched this video earlier. I’ve never heard of this guy but man oh man he absolutely nailed it 100%. This is the hilarious twist of irony that Nole fans are too dense to understand. Georgia had every bit of a right, or excuse, to throw up their hands and quit. One football program acted with leadership and did what real men do. The other program acted like a coward and spent the last month whining and making excuses. I actually believe this could have more lasting ramifications than FSU thinks. When you come across as being softer than Charmin and get punked like that on a National stage, it’s a bad, bad look.
Uga just has better players lol that’s all it is in a simple way.

Kinda sorta what they did in the Covid year with Clemson. Cowards!

Advertisement

UGA knows they are one of the best 4 teams. They went out there to prove it. FSU doesn’t argue they are one of the best 4. They just say an undefeated power 5 team always gets in. It’s an attempt to dodge the fact they aren’t very good without Travis.

It’s a subtle a subtle yet significant difference. The best of the best always want to prove it. FSU players knew it was fugazi but were willing to play it out as long as it lasted. The CFP committee ended that so the guys with options bailed.

UGA knows they are one of the best 4 teams. They went out there to prove it. FSU doesn’t argue they are one of the best 4. They just say an undefeated power 5 team always gets in. It’s an attempt to dodge the fact they aren’t very good without Travis.

It’s a subtle a subtle yet significant difference. The best of the best always want to prove it. FSU players knew it was fugazi but were willing to play it out as long as it lasted. The CFP committee ended that so the guys with options bailed.
Even with Travis uga destroys them that’s how lopsided the rosters were

Advertisement
Speaking of Indians, im a fan of how the Indians for Chase’s customer service all have British, Indian accents.

Perhaps its a requirement just like its a requirement for all the girls at Valley of the Sun Dispensary to be attractive and bi.

Advertisement
FSU has an agreement with the Seminoles for use of their name and images in a respectful manner and I have personally seen their school president state that in person so if it works for the tribe as a nation then who are we to tell them what’s acceptable for them?

“Indians” can also be from India so I don’t think that is feasible to censor but feel free to ask violators to replace the term with “Native Americans” when referring to the latter.

Likewise, how are we supposed to sensor the word “African” let alone why??? Never mind, that’s not happening. If someone uses it as a malicious attack or something we’ll deal with it accordingly.

Do you think we have every potential word which can be used as a slur automatically listed??? “***” was listed because of some ******* who started **** with me, by the way. That’s how all of these banned words started getting listed but I didn’t ask for that word to be banned as it can be used in different ways, not just for straight up slurs, nonetheless it was listed.

@Andrew please sensor the words “*****” and “negroes”.
Don’t forget to censor “Irish”

Notre Dame fighting Irish are bigots

FSU has an agreement with the Seminoles for use of their name and images in a respectful manner and I have personally seen their school president state that in person so if it works for the tribe as a nation then who are we to tell them what’s acceptable for them?

“Indians” can also be from India so I don’t think that is feasible to censor but feel free to ask violators to replace the term with “Native Americans” when referring to the latter.

Likewise, how are we supposed to sensor the word “African” let alone why??? Never mind, that’s not happening. If someone uses it as a malicious attack or something we’ll deal with it accordingly.

Do you think we have every potential word which can be used as a slur automatically listed??? “***” was listed because of some ******* who started **** with me, by the way. That’s how all of these banned words started getting listed but I didn’t ask for that word to be banned as it can be used in different ways, not just for straight up slurs, nonetheless it was listed.

@Andrew please sensor the words “*****” and “negroes”.
Yes, they have an agreement because it's benefited their financial need. The short version is:

Their lands were stolen. They were hunted and starved to the point of extinction and placed onto lands nobody wanted that we call Reservations. So, after over a century, they traded their NIL for their continued survival.

If I starve you to near death and give you food in exchange for your NIL, it doesn't make it right.

If people understood and followed history, they would be appalled. It's the most brilliant move not only by the State of Florida, but the United States in general. If you control the name, image, and likeness, you control the narrative. You control history. A person not knowing the history would think the relationship with all the natives (not just Seminoles) was cordial and nurturing like the Thanksgiving we celebrate. The truth is it's closer to the relationship Hitler had with the people he tried to exterminate. That’s the truth.

People don't know of the atrocities committed against Native Americans. The culture has been hijacked into tomahawk chops and burning spears. When people think Seminole National, they think Florida State University not the Seminole tribe. The atrocities of history have been washed away. The most brilliant hijacking ever committed.

Looking through this lens is how I've always viewed the situation.

Advertisement
Back