Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Need someone to design a Forfeit State University shirt and I also need a Free Shoes University. Didn’t those exist at one time?

Advertisement
And that’s why they are in this situation to begin with! Why should a top wide receiver recruit go to FSU for instance when there is no allowance for growth? You can’t ever get on the field because you’re always one year away, because the school always thinks that a tried and tested portal player is the way to go. It becomes a self fulfilling issue; top HS players will refuse to go and thus FSU will become even more reliant on the portal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s be real. UGA is the #1 to #3 team in the country. Unfortunately for them they lost their last game pushing them out of the playoff - but they would beat Washington and Michigan IMO.

FSU was the most overrated all season. UGA would’ve handled them easily even if they had a full strength roster with Travis. While 63-3 is amazing and penciled into the record books now; it would’ve been more satisfying if their opt outs had played and they were still demolished.

I suppose I’ll have to settle for a record breaking 60 point team quitting embarrassment though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back