Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement

Who gives a **** we was missing lot of our key players too . Fck them
1703975759327.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kirby is a savage. He gives zero *****.
When I have that edge on your roster bruh u can do that to most teams. Second best Hc in cfb and you saw it happening in his first season with what he brought in. It was just going to take time and when they arrived they weren’t looking back.

247 Pregame picks and quotes.

Corch Adam Brown - UGA 34, FSU 24
The Vegas line is upwards of -19 in favor of Georgia and that’s for good reason. However, I believe the Noles are going to be focused and motivated as they continue to climb. Mike Norvell is not someone you want to back into a corner. Noles come out and compete their asses off for four quarters. In the end Georgia comes out on top but I’m not going to be shocked to see FSU in this game late.
Kevin Little - UGA 38, FSU 10
Dane tells me Darion Williamson might be the best WR in the country and I'm excited to see it. I'm probably most excited for y'all to see Darrell Jackson though. Dude has been dominant in practice ever since he stepped foot in Tallahassee
Trey Rowland - FSU 21, UGA 20
I am a slime monster built on pure spite and fueled by grievance. FSU wins.
Baghdad Brendon - UGA 31, FSU 17
UGA is missing some of its top players as well. But I’ve also learned over the last few years to never put a cap on what Mike Norvell’s teams can do, because the coach typically finds a way to maximize his team’s upside. With that in mind, my gut is that FSU makes us proud.
Blowhard - UGA 38, FSU 17
I think FSU's defense can hang for a bit with Georgia's offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back