Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
The FSU crybabies will use being left out of the CFP as an excuse for why they weren't competitive against UGA. They'll say they weren't motivated after being snubbed from the CFP. They'll say if their top guys didn't sit out, they would have won. They give themselves a participation trophy that says, "13-0 Champions" because nothing else counts after being snubbed from the CFP.

Hold these fools accountable!!! They were telling everyone all year how they developed players and had championship depth. I called BS then and I have the receipts to call their asses out!!! They had recruiting classes of 19, 20, 23, and 22 over the past 4 years. They have very few blue chip trench recruits which is why most of their starters came from the portal in the trenches and skill positions. They bragged on development and depth. The lazy *** media repeated this foolishness without doing their homework and checking them. The fanboy bloggers and ESPN game announcers would just regurgitate the same BS FSU was telling the college football world all season long.

Well, now they get to show off all that development and depth they were bragging about. What better way than to do it in the Orange Bowl against powerhouse Georgia on national tv. I don't advocate violence and murder, but I can't wait for the "Homicide at Hard Rock." I will eulogize their funeral with all their rhetoric they vomited out during the season.

They can say what they want and use whatever excuses they can dream up but it’s not going to offset the asswhooping they are going to take in HRS when they play UGA…..they’re gonna wish they’d of figured out a way to not show up….

Merry Christmas everyone and get ready to have one heck of a New Years ……

Last edited:
As stupid as UCF’s fake championship is, at least they didn’t give up when they didn’t get into the playoffs. They went to their bowl game and won it. FSU is too busy throwing a fit to have any pride. I guess it’s the mercenary nature of their players. If they lose to Georgia it just proves that the committee and everyone else was right that they didn’t deserve to be in the playoff. All their arguments go out the window if they don’t finish the season undefeated

As stupid as UCF’s fake championship is, at least they didn’t give up when they didn’t get into the playoffs. They went to their bowl game and won it. FSU is too busy throwing a fit to have any pride. I guess it’s the mercenary nature of their players. If they lose to Georgia it just proves that the committee and everyone else was right that they didn’t deserve to be in the playoff. All their arguments go out the window if they don’t finish the season undefeated
Nothing will please me more than seeing UGA pound them 50+ to 0 lol

Advertisement
F$U is just the whiny little children we have always known. This is so much fun.
Regardless of who joins which conference in the end, I think this entire charade by Free Shoes goes much deeper than simply being snubbed by the playoff committee. FSU, and their fans, have always tried to portray themselves as having a seat at “The Big Boy Table” when they will never be invited to sit there. As Miami fans, we understand that we will never be mentioned in the same category as Notre Dame, Michigan, Bama, etc. but the difference between us and FSPoo is that we prefer it that way, we relish it. Many of them are still bitter at us over the fact that we accomplished more in 40 years than they have in 100+. Plus, the Noles are basically broke and the problem here is that their entire fan base has a grossly inflated ego and misunderstanding of what they truly are.

I’m gonna be designing some shirts for fsu after Christmas

13 & n0

all profits will go to cane connection. I expect to raise more from this alone than the broke *** FSU collective.
like this if you’re in. Maybe I’ll do a first run limited edition
😂
This may need a thread of it's own.... And after the holidays, shirts for #1CanesFan moniker for their bowl blowout: Homicide in Hard Rock. LOL!

1703509385119.png

Calculating Zach Galifianakis GIF by filmeditor

Advertisement
Regardless of who joins which conference in the end, I think this entire charade by Free Shoes goes much deeper than simply being snubbed by the playoff committee. FSU, and their fans, have always tried to portray themselves as having a seat at “The Big Boy Table” when they will never be invited to sit there. As Miami fans, we understand that we will never be mentioned in the same category as Notre Dame, Michigan, Bama, etc. but the difference between us and FSPoo is that we prefer it that way, we relish it. Many of them are still bitter at us over the fact that we accomplished more in 40 years than they have in 100+. Plus, the Noles are basically broke and the problem here is that their entire fan base has a grossly inflated ego and misunderstanding of what they truly are.
This is dumb as ****. We’ve always been relatively flush with cash and a nationally relevant brand. The acc is a tomb that nobody is going to escape from and we should be doing everything in our power to escape and get a P2 spot. Their crusade against the ACC is the one smart thing fsu has ever done

If we get stuck in the ACC, we’re never coming back

Advertisement
This is dumb as ****. We’ve always been relatively flush with cash and a nationally relevant brand. The acc is a tomb that nobody is going to escape from and we should be doing everything in our power to escape and get a P2 spot. Their crusade against the ACC is the one smart thing fsu has ever done

If we get stuck in the ACC, we’re never coming back
You’re misunderstanding me. I’m not saying we shouldn’t be trying to leave the ACC. It will happen when it happens, probably sooner than later. It’s this constant whining and looking for acceptance/validation from their fan base that gets on my last nerve. Miami’s record, history, and brand speaks for itself, and eventually we’ll get into one of these conferences based on that. That being said, the schools I mentioned have always been salty towards us based on what we accomplished and how we did it. FSU seems to always be screaming, “Hey guys, look at us, we’re good too, please let us in.” I could care less what Bama, Michigan, Ohio St., Notre Dame, etc. think about us. That’s the difference between us and FSU. In no way was I saying I wanted to stay in The ACC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back