Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Miami fans have brigaded the replies so I’ll have to look deeper but here’s a good one.

View attachment 275007
Wow!!!! TF?! Dese muhfuccas actually believe this ****?
1703451632942.gif

Unbelievable!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also Mario recruited at a high rate before NIL so it’s a little of both. Gotta be able to pay to get in the club and gotta have the game to pick up the girl. Looks like FSU has neither.
NIL can get recruits when a school is willing to overpay for 1 or 2 players like South Carolina. When a school has a strong NIL group behind them, the playing field is leveled and it comes down to who can really recruit. These clowns at FSU and Florida always say Miami overpays to get players when the fact is that Mario is the best recruiter in the business. The irony is the FSU's and Florida's of college football pay kids to commit, pay them weekly to stay committed, and pay them not to visit other schools.

IDK if Miami pays when a recruit commits. I know they don't pay them to stay committed and they don't pay them not to take visits to other schools because Mario does the opposite. He tells the kids to take visits so that they are sure they want to be at Miami. That's why they have such a high percentage on signing day. The only flip was Riley and it was100% because Bama is the local school that happens to be a national power. If it were Ohio State or any other school outside of the state of Alabama, Riley would have been a Cane.

I’m gonna be designing some shirts for fsu after Christmas

13 & n0

all profits will go to cane connection. I expect to raise more from this alone than the broke *** FSU collective.
like this if you’re in. Maybe I’ll do a first run limited edition
😂
I'm in!

Advertisement
Even though UGA was going to make them look like children now they will really look like children.
The FSU crybabies will use being left out of the CFP as an excuse for why they weren't competitive against UGA. They'll say they weren't motivated after being snubbed from the CFP. They'll say if their top guys didn't sit out, they would have won. They'll give themselves a participation trophy that says, "13-0 Champions" because nothing else counts after being snubbed from the CFP.

Hold these fools accountable!!! They were telling everyone all year how they developed players and had championship depth. I called BS then and I have the receipts to call their asses out!!! They had recruiting classes of 19, 20, 23, and 22 over the past 4 years. They have very few blue chip trench recruits which is why most of their starters came from the portal in the trenches and skill positions. They bragged on development and depth. The lazy *** media repeated this foolishness without doing their homework and checking them. The fanboy bloggers and ESPN game announcers would just regurgitate the same BS FSU was telling the college football world all season long.

Well, now they get to show off all that development and depth they were bragging about. What better way than to do it in the Orange Bowl against powerhouse Georgia on national tv. I don't advocate violence and murder, but I can't wait for the "Homicide at Hard Rock." I will eulogize their funeral with all their rhetoric they vomited out during the season.

Last edited:
The FSU crybabies will use being left out of the CFP as an excuse for why they weren't competitive against UGA. They'll say they weren't motivated after being snubbed from the CFP. They'll say if their top guys didn't sit out, they would have won.

Hold these fools accountable!!! They were telling everyone all year how they developed players and had championship depth. I called BS then and I have the receipts to call their asses out!!! They had recruiting classes of 19, 20, 23, and 22 over the past 4 years. They have very few blue chip trench recruits which is why most of their starters came from the portal in the trenches and skill positions. They bragged on development and depth. The lazy *** media repeated this foolishness without doing their homework and checking them. The fanboy bloggers and ESPN game announcers would just regurgitate the same BS FSU was telling the college football world all season long.

Well, now they get to show off all that development and depth they were bragging about. What better way than to do it in the Orange Bowl against powerhouse Georgia on national tv. I don't advocate violence and murder, but I can't wait for the homicide at Hard Rock. I will eulogize their funeral with all their rhetoric they vomited out during the season.
I like where your head is. Pause

Advertisement
The FSU crybabies will use being left out of the CFP as an excuse for why they weren't competitive against UGA. They'll say they weren't motivated after being snubbed from the CFP. They'll say if their top guys didn't sit out, they would have won. They give themselves a participation trophy that says, "13-0 Champions" because nothing else counts after being snubbed from the CFP.

Well, now they get to show off all that development and depth they were bragging about. What better way than to do it in the Orange Bowl against powerhouse Georgia on national tv. I don't advocate violence and murder, but I can't wait for the "Homicide at Hard Rock." I will eulogize their funeral with all their rhetoric they vomited out during the season.
When Miami got snubbed in favor of FSU in 2000, we went on to beat the crap out of the gators in the Sugar Bowl because that's what deserving teams do.

The FSU crybabies will use being left out of the CFP as an excuse for why they weren't competitive against UGA. They'll say they weren't motivated after being snubbed from the CFP. They'll say if their top guys didn't sit out, they would have won. They give themselves a participation trophy that says, "13-0 Champions" because nothing else counts after being snubbed from the CFP.

And the media is ready to help them be the victim cause that’s what the media does

Advertisement
Back