Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
WTF is this. This is my industry so I can guarantee one thing. This is a money loser for fsu. The only thing they have of value is live football games but those rights are tied up in the GoR. Dumb things like this are the reason cable companies, and now streaming companies, bundle up channels even though consumers at one point were screaming for a-la-carte cable services.

For example, Disney has ESPN and charges the cable companies $5 for it, but let's say Disney also owns a Cat Lover's Channel. No one is going to pick up the cat channel a-la-carte to make it profitable enough for it to exist, so Disney bundles it with ESPN to force providers to take it as a package. The fsu channel with their women's golf is just another niche cat channel.

1703268798255.png

Advertisement
Big cap. Like they going to other schools for free.
Facts man but fans eat this up lol. It’s a strategic move for UGA, to say “we develop”. They just get kids already great and polished (pause)

Then they can use the develop line, same sh we did with Bain. It’s smart but those kids are already elite that’s why big time schools were after them in the first place.

Advertisement
Facts man but fans eat this up lol. It’s a strategic move for UGA, to say “we develop”. They just get kids already great and polished (pause)

Then they can use the develop line, same sh we did with Bain. It’s smart but those kids are already elite that’s why big time schools were after them in the first place.
Brah JJ refuse to send in his NLI before Ohio put the Benjamins in print. But the narrative was he was going there for love of Hartline. If they aint pony up, he'd be a cane right now 🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement

Left from FSU RB2 for Famu lol

Wow..they convinced themselves he wanted Trey Benson money. Pretty sure hes not getting that at famu or anywhere near as much.

Hopefully hes getting paid by FSU still from existing NIL he had with them and just has to honor his commitments for appearances. By going to FAMU he can still make them all and they have to pay for a kid not playing for them.

I am only guessing that because the NCAA said NIL couldnt be dependent on continued attendance at particular schools. 1 way around that was speculated to be having appearances that required them to be in same area often.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back