Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I love itttt. They had a fluky 2022 10 wins and an unimpressive 2023 13 wins. Let’s be real going 13-0 and being left out of playoff is downright embarrassing. Now they can’t close a recruiting class and are getting bullied.

Listening to their 247 recap the guy who following recruiting has no clue why they fell on their faces lmao so funny.

Their roster is doing what Miami teams usually do - anyone that could possibly declare for the draft is gone. Almost any player that made an impact for them in 2023 is gone. The best weapon returning on offense is Toafili who ran for like 450 and received for 180.

QB - gone, RB1 - gone, WR1 and WR2 - gone, TE1 - gone. Their most versatile OLineman portaled to TCU. Best OG that came from Colorado is out of eligibility. Their leading returning pass catcher is a former D2 TE that caught 19 balls for 250 yards. Leading returning WR caught 12 for 230 and exactly half of those stats came in 1 game against Pitt (when Coleman and Wilson missed the game - 6 catches for 115 yards). Toafili returns their 3rd most receiving yards.

On defense, they basically lose everyone. Top 3 tacklers, top 3 in sacks, starting DE and best overall player, both starting DTs, 2 starting LBs, starting CB - all gone.. and another CB could declare for the draft. Doesn't even account for Farmer and Payton possibly leaving via the portal. If they go, the 3 best players on their defense will be Shyheim Brown, Kevin Knowles, and Gilber Edmond. I don't even think any of those 3 start at Miami in 2024.

They'll be active in the portal but it's very hard to portal in an entire team in 1 off-season when you lose what you accumulated pretty evenly over 3 combined portal classes.

Sold their soul for 13-1 and missing the playoffs.

Advertisement
Their roster is doing what Miami teams usually do - anyone that could possibly declare for the draft is gone. Almost any player that made an impact for them in 2023 is gone. The best weapon returning on offense is Toafili who ran for like 450 and received for 180.

QB - gone, RB1 - gone, WR1 and WR2 - gone, TE1 - gone. Their most versatile OLineman portaled to TCU. Best OG that came from Colorado is out of eligibility. Their leading returning pass catcher is a former D2 TE that caught 19 balls for 250 yards. Leading returning WR caught 12 for 230 and exactly half of those stats came in 1 game against Pitt (when Coleman and Wilson missed the game - 6 catches for 115 yards). Toafili returns their 3rd most receiving yards.

On defense, they basically lose everyone. Top 3 tacklers, top 3 in sacks, starting DE and best overall player, both starting DTs, 2 starting LBs, starting CB - all gone.. and another CB could declare for the draft. Doesn't even account for Farmer and Payton possibly leaving via the portal. If they go, the 3 best players on their defense will be Shyheim Brown, Kevin Knowles, and Gilber Edmond. I don't even think any of those 3 start at Miami in 2024.

They'll be active in the portal but it's very hard to portal in an entire team in 1 off-season when you lose what you accumulated pretty evenly over 3 combined portal classes.

Sold their soul for 13-1 and missing the playoffs.
They loaded up for one big run and came up just short. Now the basket they put all their eggs in is flipped upside down and all the eggs are gone.

Here’s something that no one talks about.

FSU’s success is not off of the backs of players that Norvell recruited out of high school and developed. Aside from Travis, it’s off of portal players. So if you’re in high school, do you trust that you’ll be developed and earn playing time by Year 2? Or will you always be mindful that Norvell is looking for portal players, so even if your time comes…it doesn’t because he signed a more experienced veteran? What I’m saying is FSU built its success off portal players, that’s the culture now. So why do you take a chance of going there when there’s minimal evidence that homogenous talent rises through the ranks?
According to fswho fans their player development is on par with Michigan

Advertisement
These idiots do not even understand how the points system works. The bottom kids add fractions of a point to the scores. FSU has 22 signees. If I drop our 5 lowest recruits(left the kicker in), we still have 286 points which is good for 6th and still higher than them.

Complete truth. The F$U and UiF fans whining about our "huge number of 3 stars" simply do not understand how the system operates and is scored.

There is no comparison to be made between Miami 03-2019 and UGA 03-2019..to me that’s the difference. There were some things when it came to recruiting that Richt wasn’t willing to do or put up with at UGA..but that resource was always available too him.

As programs during that time period I laid out, UGA and Miami were on 2 different planes of existence imo..Miami is now invested..top classes are what we should expect from this point on..if we get it going on the field..Texas, Bama, UGA OSU ..that’s our company..gotta win this szn tho
Georgia payed Sony Michel $200,000+ behind Richts back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This was always the concern with Norvell coming from Memphis. Look at his Memphis teams and those rosters were constructed...mostly transfers and JUCOs and not too much from the high school ranks

And what are we looking to do at QB right now? Portal one in. #1 wide receiver? Also portal. Starting center? That is a portal addition too. It's okay to admit we like the portal as much as anyone else.
Yeah, to augment while focusing on building a roster for long term success. If you can’t see the difference in methodologies for each program and the HC then it is what it is. Check back here in a few years.

1703178992707.png

Rats off a ship!

Yeah, to augment while focusing on building a roster for long term success. If you can’t see the difference in methodologies for each program and the HC then it is what it is. Check back here in a few years.
No need. I know we're going to be just fine. I was simply highlighting how we've also seen lots of success through the portal, with some of our top contributors at key spots being portal guys, so criticizing FSU for it seems like a straw man to me. I literally said if you want to criticize them for high school recruiting I am all game.

Advertisement
Back