Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I love these guys are like "Miami fans have put out a false narrative that FSU NIL ghetto" but then they talk about how there own players have gone public about not getting enough money LMAO. Lets blame the Miami fans for the collapse of there class :6fps6:. I'm surprised they're not blaming the ACC

FSU is the most delusional fanbase in college football with the exception of UF.
The spin and mental gymnastics these fans and reporter can perform is something to behold.

FSU though delusional is somewhat tethered to reality, UF fans live in alternate Universe where they have history and success of Alabama. Completely out of touch with reality.

Advertisement
Miami had the third most snaps played by freshmen in the country. Two freshmen All-Americans. Freshmen started at QB, RB, OT, CB, and DL. All important spots in college football.

There’s a (true) narrative with Norvell now, and the comparison isn’t even close lol. Mario’s proven his recruits will play and play early.
How many games did 5 star wide receiver Hykeem Williams get to participate in last year?

Yes winning matters. The two flag programs in CFB are top 3 every year when it comes to signing day..but you gotta recruit & be invested not only NIL.but the time and effort you put in as a program..nobody will ever outwork this staff on these end as long as MC here
I agree that no one will outwork Mario. But Kirby was a good recruiter before he started to win. He instantly had Georgia in the top 5 as soon as he took over for Mark Richt. Richt average almost 10 wins a season, and Kirby blew by him in recruiting.

Advertisement
Here’s something that no one talks about.

FSU’s success is not off of the backs of players that Norvell recruited out of high school and developed. Aside from Travis, it’s off of portal players. So if you’re in high school, do you trust that you’ll be developed and earn playing time by Year 2? Or will you always be mindful that Norvell is looking for portal players, so even if your time comes…it doesn’t because he signed a more experienced veteran? What I’m saying is FSU built its success off portal players, that’s the culture now. So why do you take a chance of going there when there’s minimal evidence that homogenous talent rises through the ranks?

Think Lincoln Riley is having the exact same problem at USC. The concern is real.

And what are we looking to do at QB right now? Portal one in. #1 wide receiver? Also portal. Starting center? That is a portal addition too. It's okay to admit we like the portal as much as anyone else.

Think you're missing the point, though. No one is saying that Portal = bad. It's a good way to supplement a roster, as seen by the fact that we had several contributors this year who were gigantic for us.

BUT. You absolutely need to build the depth of your roster with high school recruits. You can catch lightning in a bottle with Portal additions (like FSU did this year), but you better be stacking classes behind those guys or you're in trouble. That's the point being made, and that's a glaring weakness with FSU right now.

We've used the Portal during Mario's tenure, but backed that with the 9th and 4th ranked incoming high school classes during those years. Norvell can bring all he wants in through the Portal, but eventually that can bite you in the *** (see everyone leaving this year). And what does he have behind it? Classes ranked 27, 20, 26, and 11, according to Rivals.

That's a recipe for disaster.

I agree that no one will outwork Mario. But Kirby was a good recruiter before he started to win. He instantly had Georgia in the top 5 as soon as he took over for Mark Richt. Richt average almost 10 wins a season, and Kirby blew by him in recruiting.
There is no comparison to be made between Miami 03-2019 and UGA 03-2019..to me that’s the difference. There were some things when it came to recruiting that Richt wasn’t willing to do or put up with at UGA..but that resource was always available too him.

As programs during that time period I laid out, UGA and Miami were on 2 different planes of existence imo..Miami is now invested..top classes are what we should expect from this point on..if we get it going on the field..Texas, Bama, UGA OSU ..that’s our company..gotta win this szn tho

Advertisement
I love these guys are like "Miami fans have put out a false narrative that FSU NIL ghetto" but then they talk about how there own players have gone public about not getting enough money LMAO. Lets blame the Miami fans for the collapse of there class :6fps6:. I'm surprised they're not blaming the ACC
It’s worse than just blaming us. They’re blaming their locker room. It’s not a professional culture at fsu. They brought in a team through the portal lookin to get paid a now they don’t know who taught their players to negotiate publicly. Maybe Mike has a tough time having hard conversations and tries to be everyone’s boy.

These idiots do not even understand how the points system works. The bottom kids add fractions of a point to the scores. FSU has 22 signees. If I drop our 5 lowest recruits(left the kicker in), we still have 286 points which is good for 6th and still higher than them.
They’re just nervous lol they know their run defense is about to be food. No dline or Lb against a Mario offense?

Advertisement
These idiots do not even understand how the points system works. The bottom kids add fractions of a point to the scores. FSU has 22 signees. If I drop our 5 lowest recruits(left the kicker in), we still have 286 points which is good for 6th and still higher than them.
And shoot up our per recruit average. We have a 81 rated kicker and one of our best DL is rated 86. They are not very smart. As if those big ole OL, all rated 3 star not gonna put it on their no DL class

Advertisement
Guess which 13-0 school is the only one to have three 5* flip on them on signing day?
- Bolden
- Blount
- Smith (Blowhard and Baghdad keep pushing the silent commit angle so hard that even their own subs are confused)

View attachment 274264
Smith's fake silent commit was to get cornrow mike to stop touching him.

Last edited:
‘Other than WR, TE, DE, DT, LB, S who would we even take tbh?’

**checks FSUs class for first time**

**** ol and **** dl

**laughs**

Cut them some slack. You know they can’t comprehend this with their lack of education.

There is no comparison to be made between Miami 03-2019 and UGA 03-2019..to me that’s the difference. There were some things when it came to recruiting that Richt wasn’t willing to do or put up with at UGA..but that resource was always available too him.

As programs during that time period I laid out, UGA and Miami were on 2 different planes of existence imo..Miami is now invested..top classes are what we should expect from this point on..if we get it going on the field..Texas, Bama, UGA OSU ..that’s our company..gotta win this szn tho
From all indications, Richt is a great human. The recruiting game isn't set up for people like him to be truly elite. You don't have to blatantly cheat like some had been doing for many years prior to NIL, but you always had to bend the rules.

Advertisement
Back