Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
31:35 culture problems in bum****ville? 👀
I love these guys are like "Miami fans have put out a false narrative that FSU NIL ghetto" but then they talk about how there own players have gone public about not getting enough money LMAO. Lets blame the Miami fans for the collapse of there class :6fps6:. I'm surprised they're not blaming the ACC

Advertisement
I love these guys are like "Miami fans have put out a false narrative that FSU NIL ghetto" but then they talk about how there own players have gone public about not getting enough money LMAO. Lets blame the Miami fans for the collapse of there class :6fps6:. I'm surprised they're not blaming the ACC
They’re blaming the ACC too I’m guessing you missed all the articles yesterday about FSU reopening discussions about leaving the ACC and basically blaming them for not being in the CFB. THEY claim to be having “serious “ discussions though a BOT meeting hasn’t been officially scheduled.

They know they can’t do sh*t without half the ACC or at least Miami and B1G/Fox.

Wins do matter, its how much it matters. And i think it varies for different players and varies based on the trajectory of your program. Also i dont think we can knock Bama and UGA off #1 without winning. Which eventually we must aim to do.

Its almost like the same argument with people saying stars matter or not. Its a nuance because if Mario and the staff evaluated a player that is a 3 star, say Kinsler for example or Chris Johnson, they think these are elite players in attributes and talent. Mirabal said they rated Kinsler up there with Samson and Francis. They are gonna take those players over a player the industry has rated 4 star or whatever.

But of course they are gonna eval players who have the right 4 or 5 star rating and go after them like Scott and Lightfoot, Stone etc.

And then there is recruiting needs. Should u take 4, 6 star DBs, when u need 2 OL who are 3 stars or a kicker rated 81 just to keep your average high etc?

Do wins really matter though? FSU has a 23-3 record over the last 2 years, and their recruiting ranking on 247 were 19th and 9th. Michigan is 26-1 over the last two years, and their recruiting ranking are 17th and 15th. Miami is 12-12 over the last two years, and their recruiting ranking are 7th and 3rd. So Norvell's best class is still worse than Mario's first full class coming off a losing season.
Cool, now what’s Georgia’s record and their average recruiting ranking? Or Alabama or Ohio State’s?

Winning games does not guarantee top recruits but losing too many pretty much guarantees the opposite. Especially in today’s NIL driven recruiting game. The money going towards NIL is pretty much tied to boosters’ confidence in the coach. Do you think Miami would have had the same amount of cash to spend on players if they had gone 5-7 again? The money guys obviously saw the improvement across the board so they kept the donations flowing.

Here’s something that no one talks about.

FSU’s success is not off of the backs of players that Norvell recruited out of high school and developed. Aside from Travis, it’s off of portal players. So if you’re in high school, do you trust that you’ll be developed and earn playing time by Year 2? Or will you always be mindful that Norvell is looking for portal players, so even if your time comes…it doesn’t because he signed a more experienced veteran? What I’m saying is FSU built its success off portal players, that’s the culture now. So why do you take a chance of going there when there’s minimal evidence that homogenous talent rises through the ranks?
Travis is a transfer too. He played one season at Louisville before transferring to FSU under Taggart.

Advertisement
Here’s something that no one talks about.

FSU’s success is not off of the backs of players that Norvell recruited out of high school and developed. Aside from Travis, it’s off of portal players. So if you’re in high school, do you trust that you’ll be developed and earn playing time by Year 2? Or will you always be mindful that Norvell is looking for portal players, so even if your time comes…it doesn’t because he signed a more experienced veteran? What I’m saying is FSU built its success off portal players, that’s the culture now. So why do you take a chance of going there when there’s minimal evidence that homogenous talent rises through the ranks?
Because it’s a stupid narrative to push that lacks self awareness. If you want to get on them for HS recruiting that’s fine, but we benefitted from the portal same as they did:

- 2 of our best Olinemen last year were portal guys. (Lee and Cohen)
- starting TE was a portal guy (McCormick)
- One of our top WR was a portal guy (Colbie)
- 2 of our running backs were portal guys (Parrish and Allen)
- best linebacker was a portal guy (kiko; also Cloyd stepped up)
- best corner was a portal guy (DPJ)
- 1/2 of our top nickels was a portal guy (J Davis)
- two of our only healthy DT’s were portal guys (Deen and Gore)

Every single person I just named took serious snaps and contributed to our team last year. Many of those were starters or bare minimum heavy rotational guys.

Last edited:
Lol they literally said Blounts family didn't answer the door, when fsu staff showed up for the in home visit. 😭😭
I See You No GIF by Jason Earls

Because it’s a stupid narrative to push that lacks self awareness. If you want to get on them for HS recruiting that’s fine, but we benefitted from the portal same as they did:

Every single person I just named took serious snaps and contributed to our team last year. Many of those were starters or bare minimum heavy rotational guys.
Thou doth protest too much

Advertisement
Wins do matter, its how much it matters. And i think it varies for different players and varies based on the trajectory of your program. Also i dont think we can knock Bama and UGA off #1 without winning. Which eventually we must aim to do.

Its almost like the same argument with people saying stars matter or not. Its a nuance because if Mario and the staff evaluated a player that is a 3 star, say Kinsler for example or Chris Johnson, they think these are elite players in attributes and talent. Mirabal said they rated Kinsler up there with Samson and Francis. They are gonna take those players over a player the industry has rated 4 star or whatever.

But of course they are gonna eval players who have the right 4 or 5 star rating and go after them like Scott and Lightfoot, Stone etc.

And then there is recruiting needs. Should u take 4, 6 star DBs, when u need 2 OL who are 3 stars or a kicker rated 81 just to keep your average high etc?
It depends on the recruiter. Recruiting is sales… that’s all it is. A born salesman doesn’t give a **** what the record is, he will sell around it. A weaker salesman will struggle.

This is a ridiculous take as a lot of kids that are recruited out of HS don't start balling out until their 2nd or 3rd year (if they redshirted) on elite programs, so you will see the results of the last 2 recruiting classes this coming year and next, same with FSU and their lack of recruiting during that time.
Yes, we had some portal guys that contributed and did it well, but when they leave, we still have talent that can step up and fill in those spots. FSU is very thin now at certain positions and will take a step back as we will take a big leap forward this upcoming season.

Advertisement
they are so demoralized. At least they are being honest with themselves. :ROFLMAO:

Listened to this in summary regarding Jj and blount

@Cribby Will appreciate this bs:

Jj - they believed Jj was a silent commit after the fsu/miami, he supposedly told multiple fsu players he was committing. The fool on the top left said he had a chaminade coach source who told him 100% Jj was going to FSU. This part I believe and is the best part, this Tuesday Jj told fsu he was out and fsu could not even put their last and best nil Offer to jj

Blount - Novell tried to do an in home on Tuesday, they rang the bell, either they ignored or they were not home. So he ghosted them…. Lol

They are befuddled why they keep losing out on 5 stars on signing day consistently, that’s bc ur coach is a whiteboy who had cornrows

- starting TE was a portal guy (McCormick)

It’s not a stupid narrative. Take a look at the HS class sizes signed by Norvell since he’s been there. Furthermore…

-Colby Young came out of JUCO.

-You cited two running backs who maybe combined for 150 carries this past season

-“Two of our only healthy DT’s” in Deen and Gore is an erroneous statement as well.

Looks like roughly half of your citations are either incorrect or misjudged at best.

The point being made, and something tells me you already know this, is the exclusive reliance on the portal which is what Norvell, at least to this point, has and will continue to have to rely on. Pretty defensive there about FSU eh?

They’re blaming the ACC too I’m guessing you missed all the articles yesterday about FSU reopening discussions about leaving the ACC and basically blaming them for not being in the CFB. THEY claim to be having “serious “ discussions though a BOT meeting hasn’t been officially scheduled.

They know they can’t do sh*t without half the ACC or at least Miami and B1G/Fox.
What I want to know is how do they have money to leave when they can't even afford to keep their own players?

the exclusive reliance on the portal which is what Norvell, at least to this point, has and will continue to have to rely on.

This was always the concern with Norvell coming from Memphis. Look at his Memphis teams and those rosters were constructed...mostly transfers and JUCOs and not too much from the high school ranks

Advertisement
Back