Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Guess which 13-0 school is the only one to have three 5* flip on them on signing day?
- Bolden
- Blount
- Smith (Blowhard and Baghdad keep pushing the silent commit angle so hard that even their own subs are confused)

1703132777127.png

Do wins really matter though? FSU has a 23-3 record over the last 2 years, and their recruiting ranking on 247 were 19th and 9th. Michigan is 26-1 over the last two years, and their recruiting ranking are 17th and 15th. Miami is 12-12 over the last two years, and their recruiting ranking are 7th and 3rd. So Norvell's best class is still worse than Mario's first full class coming off a losing season.

Yes wins matter but in this mega era of CFB you can’t be some weirdo who can’t build relationships and can’t close.

Advertisement
Sure wins matter but I’m sure who those wins are against matters too. They beat a bunch of back up QBs and 5 win teams. They were Liberty with an early LSU win. Maybe all the recruits were so hyped about seeing a 4th year coach beat Syracuse’s back up QB each week.

So explain what just happened? 13-0 and can’t close why? Because that’s the pattern of Norvell he’s a place holder type recruiter and if a big time recruiter thinks he has talent they swiping him. Plain and simple he’s easy to swipe point blank period. Mario can have a sh record but he’s a swiper.
They over-performed on the field, are losing their talent, and everybody knows it.

I get your point, we’ve all seen teams suck on the field and clean up on NSD. But teams like osu and bama absolutely get more looks from better recruits because of all the winning. There is definitely a link, it’s just not absolute.

Advertisement
They'll just claim that they wanted DJ U the whole time. They are delusional.
Oh, they have already started setting that story up.
I saw an interview with one of FSU writers or reports on 247 or ON3. He was explaining that FSU had a tough choice to make and FSU staff weren’t sure whether to take Ward or DJU, but in the same sentence saying they are waiting on Ward’s decision.
Why would you be waiting on Ward’s decision if you wanted DJU over him?
These dolts are no better than the Gaytor. They can’t keep track of their lies.
They just make **** up and believe it as fact.
Just like the **** they made up about J Smith going to FSU.

they are so demoralized. At least they are being honest with themselves. :ROFLMAO:

As good of a coach Norvell is he can’t close on signing day and that will bite him on the field eventually, him and his staff are getting played by these kids. Now we should know why these noles 247 mods are so delusional blind leading the blind.

Advertisement
Do wins really matter though? FSU has a 23-3 record over the last 2 years, and their recruiting ranking on 247 were 19th and 9th. Michigan is 26-1 over the last two years, and their recruiting ranking are 17th and 15th. Miami is 12-12 over the last two years, and their recruiting ranking are 7th and 3rd. So Norvell's best class is still worse than Mario's first full class coming off a losing season.
Here’s something that no one talks about.

FSU’s success is not off of the backs of players that Norvell recruited out of high school and developed. Aside from Travis, it’s off of portal players. So if you’re in high school, do you trust that you’ll be developed and earn playing time by Year 2? Or will you always be mindful that Norvell is looking for portal players, so even if your time comes…it doesn’t because he signed a more experienced veteran? What I’m saying is FSU built its success off portal players, that’s the culture now. So why do you take a chance of going there when there’s minimal evidence that homogenous talent rises through the ranks?

Advertisement
Here’s something that no one talks about.

FSU’s success is not off of the backs of players that Norvell recruited out of high school and developed. Aside from Travis, it’s off of portal players. So if you’re in high school, do you trust that you’ll be developed and earn playing time by Year 2? Or will you always be mindful that Norvell is looking for portal players, so even if your time comes…it doesn’t because he signed a more experienced veteran? What I’m saying is FSU built its success off portal players, that’s the culture now. So why do you take a chance of going there when there’s minimal evidence that homogenous talent rises through the ranks?
Could be, but I imagine they plan to take fewer portal players when their guys develop. They’ll fail obviously, but you can’t fault the logic.

Advertisement
Back