Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Me too. Alright, we're good 😂

Just don't like to see anything that could be interpreted as FSU positive in Nole Tears
Forgive me...in my eagerness to support the theory of win-recruitbility aka "win and they will come", I may have given the nole a little too much credit.

I will say 10 hail marys and 5 our fathers for this blashpemy

Advertisement
Well if u dont follow their recruiting, why holding them up as an emblem? If you not addressing critical needs its almost pointless.
Was their 2023 better than their 2024?

Are you saying their 12-0 regular season hasnt help their class this year?

Because my point wasnt about the nuances of their current class, it was that this class in general was better than last years class, and imo that improvement is due to their wins. If i failed to explain that in a way your mind can understand then I apologize.

Was their 2023 better than their 2024?

Are you saying their 12-0 regular season hasnt help their class this year?

Because my point wasnt about the nuances of their current class, it was that this class in general was better than last years class, and imo that improvement is due to their wins. If i failed to explain that in a way your mind can understand then I apologize.
Dont seem to be holding them much. They been paying bags and no one is gonna convince me otherwise. Not NIL, bags. They wont 10 games last year and was still trash. And soon as the money seem to be in limbo not only recruits but their current players feeling a 13-0 team. They are everything they accuse us of. They are nothing to celebrate. Michigan St, TCU, USC......FSU next.

not sure what happened with lester? did he want to wait but his school sent his NLI in? lmao - straight to the portal next year

losing bolden AND getting eliminated by JJ before anyone else

Gordon Ramsay Fox GIF by MasterChef Junior

Advertisement
Dont seem to be holding them much. They been paying bags and no one is gonna convince me otherwise. Not NIL, bags. They wont 10 games last year and was still trash. And soon as the money seem to be in limbo not only recruits but their current players feeling a 13-0 team. They are everything they accuse us of. They are nothing to celebrate. Michigan St, TCU, USC......FSU next.
I agree with everything you wrote except for your implication that I was celebrating them.

All FSU has is DB recruiting.

The Cane hating Patrick Surtain Sr can suck a d*ck now he knows what its like to be on the other side of the table
100%. Look at their most recent classes and they are DB top heavy. They recruit DE's well, but interior is always lacking in HS recruiting.

To recap:

1. No playoffs despite undefeated season
2. Losing multiple mercenaries to NFL
3. Losing both 5 stars recruits
4. finishing beyond older bro Miami in recruiting.
5. About to be curbed stomped on national TV vs Georgia

What am I missing?

them toothless cuckholds are going to be mad

Advertisement
not sure what happened with lester? did he want to wait but his school sent his NLI in? lmao - straight to the portal next year

losing bolden AND getting eliminated by JJ before anyone else

Gordon Ramsay Fox GIF by MasterChef Junior

He may ask to be let out of his NLI if that happened.... if hes truly ****ed off about it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back