Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I'm not quite as adamant about it as you are, I think that winning makes the process easier.

STILL.

F$U won them all. All the games. And they are STILL struggling to get traction. So we have to be honest, there are other factors that can offset "winning" or "losing".

A great recruiter like Mario can offset the impact of 5 or 7 losses.

A corny recruiter like Prison Mike can offset the impact of 10 or 13 wins.

Merry Flipmas, everyone!
I know we are biased and hate FSU, but they have a higher ranked class than us and #5 class on Rivals. Compare that to their last classes under this coach and there is a clear improvement which one could easily tie to their on the field performance.

Im hoping some of these names flip and their class fall a little apart of course cause **** fsu, but they are never going to fall down to the #26th class (like 2023) so either way there is clear improvement and I think this actually showcases how winning helps recruiting.

Advertisement
I know we are biased and hate FSU, but they have a higher ranked class than us and #5 class on Rivals. Compare that to their last classes under this coach and there is a clear improvement which one could easily tie to their on the field performance.

Im hoping some of these names flip and their class fall a little apart of course cause **** fsu, but they are never going to fall down to the #26th class (like 2023) so either way there is clear improvement and I think this actually showcases how winning helps recruiting.

Losing Bolden and Blount drops them to 8th which really is like 10th after other schools pick up some players

Another NSD ****show for them

TrumpyCane likes

Not for long! Btw, so does Ohio, higher ranked class with 1 4 stsr of higher DL in the class. Yeah fook their class ranked. **** unbalanced like them Manny classes. Mid

Advertisement
Not for long! Btw, so does Ohio, higher ranked class with 1 4 stsr of higher DL in the class. Yeah fook their class ranked. **** unbalanced like them Manny classes. Mid
I dont follow other teams recruting that closely since I only give a **** about the U. All my point is that winning has helped their recruiting (on paper).

Advertisement

What the **** is wrong with you?

Advertisement
I'm not quite as adamant about it as you are, I think that winning makes the process easier.

STILL.

F$U won them all. All the games. And they are STILL struggling to get traction. So we have to be honest, there are other factors that can offset "winning" or "losing".

A great recruiter like Mario can offset the impact of 5 or 7 losses.

A corny recruiter like Prison Mike can offset the impact of 10 or 13 wins.

Merry Flipmas, everyone!
When u have a elite recruiter records don’t matter

Advertisement
Back