Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

It really is remarkable how bad their recruiting in the trenches has been. We had one of the best OLs this year, and it's looking like we'll have a very good DL next year. We had the third most snaps for freshmen this year. All those guys are back next year. FSU, meanwhile, is going to go from one of the most experienced to one of the least experienced teams.
I have been saying all week let him visit them and see the roster they have. It’s a plus. They can only sell recent success that’s it. Nothing else. I put it as a pro for Miami him going there

Advertisement
There's an argument for Ward to go to FSU; it's just not the argument that FSU fans think they're making or can make. Overall, the argument is that (1) FSU has been the school that's gotten the most out of its portal players, (2) it's the school with the most recent success, and (3) they can probably offer him a good NIL, though not nearly as good as our offer, so heavy reliance on 1 and 2. They can't argue that they're reloading, like some of them have been saying. Their last three HS classes were ranked 23rd, 20th, and 19th. They've got 15 guys that have hit the portal (mostly reserve guys, though a guy like Lundy is heading out even though he was 3rd in tackles on that team).

Travis, Wilson, Coleman, Verse, Benson, and probably Bell are gone. If they had those guys on the field next year, their argument would get better, but alas, they don't. Losing their top RB and top 3 receiving options, coupled with subpar HS classes and no real movement in the portal (as of yet), leaves them with a lot more ??? then we have. Meanwhile, we've got most of our RB and WR room back, along with a solid OL. We have not had the success that FSU has had recently, but we are ahead of where they were with Norvell in Year 2. Gotta sell him on our NIL package, returning starters, development, and long-term trajectory. Gotta also convince Ward that FSU is a one-and-done.
The past is not always prologue. Because Ward is not gonna have the weapons Travis have. Thats the problem with that argument. U wanna go to FSU and get your leg broke running for your life because they couldnt block North Alabama or whomever snap that boy ankle? Thats gonna be the negative pitch. Look at how TCU turnt out one year after a playoff birth, look at USC, look at Michigan St. They all ended up the same way ignoring high school recruiting and not building them trenches through high school. The foundation has to be there. And they are bleeding players they recruited

There's an argument for Ward to go to FSU; it's just not the argument that FSU fans think they're making or can make. Overall, the argument is that (1) FSU has been the school that's gotten the most out of its portal players, (2) it's the school with the most recent success, and (3) they can probably offer him a good NIL, though not nearly as good as our offer, so heavy reliance on 1 and 2. They can't argue that they're reloading, like some of them have been saying. Their last three HS classes were ranked 23rd, 20th, and 19th. They've got 15 guys that have hit the portal (mostly reserve guys, though a guy like Lundy is heading out even though he was 3rd in tackles on that team).

Travis, Wilson, Coleman, Verse, Benson, and probably Bell are gone. If they had those guys on the field next year, their argument would get better, but alas, they don't. Losing their top RB and top 3 receiving options, coupled with subpar HS classes and no real movement in the portal (as of yet), leaves them with a lot more ??? then we have. Meanwhile, we've got most of our RB and WR room back, along with a solid OL. We have not had the success that FSU has had recently, but we are ahead of where they were with Norvell in Year 2. Gotta sell him on our NIL package, returning starters, development, and long-term trajectory. Gotta also convince Ward that FSU is a one-and-done.

Miami really wins in all these areas:

More money
Better OL
Better skill positions
Offense that suits his skill set

Objectively UM is a better choice but FSUs recent success could win out who knows.

Advertisement
Like that's some vacation destination. Well, I guess it is for some people. OMG!!!! Looks like the same Walmart Great Value cinnamon roles they give to recruits in Hogtown.
Chilin' at the Hampton Inn. It's OK for fan game day, but not for recruit OV's. Somebody tell those country bumpkins in Tally and Hogtown they need to step their game up.

I mean that town sucks for game days. Can't even get a low budget hotel. Anything decent is sold out as soon as the schedules come out because there's nothing else to do. It's a staycation for the locals.

That sofa looks dirty af on the front of those pillows..looks like mildew growing on them..

Advertisement

Every time I see this picture, it makes me cringe even more.

I don’t know who this recruit is, but you can tell he is “cringing up” if that’s even a word.

It’s like when someone you don’t like touches you, or you brush up against a spiderweb, you feel dirty and gross all over. If this was some stranger, his face would’ve already been rearranged.

Looks like the kid is just barely tolerating it and can’t wait to get away from prison Mike’s creepy touch.

Like that's some vacation destination. Well, I guess it is for some people. OMG!!!! Looks like the same Walmart Great Value cinnamon roles they give to recruits in Hogtown.
Chilin' at the Hampton Inn. It's OK for fan game day, but not for recruit OV's. Somebody tell those country bumpkins in Tally and Hogtown they need to step their game up.

I mean that town sucks for game days. Can't even get a low budget hotel. Anything decent is sold out as soon as the schedules come out because there's nothing else to do. It's a staycation for the locals.

The thing I most about Tallahassee, just personally speaking, is the when you go up for a Miami game. You can spend well over $500 a night for a fleabag **** motel. Unless you do it way ahead of time or area part of a group, or do it through the hurricane charter, you can’t even get in places like Hampton Inn. It’s just never a pleasant experience going up there to stay, even if it’s just one night.

Looks like Trey Benson and Verse got in a fight with someone outside a Tallahassee bar

Where is Sports Illustrated? Where is the NCAA? Free Shoes Thuggery. Fisticuffs State University. Shut down the program!!! Suspend Norvell, he doesn't have control of his program!!!

If that was Miami, this would been on the front page of ESPN.

Advertisement

Looks like Trey Benson and Verse got in a fight with someone outside a Tallahassee bar

Your talked about being a possible first round draft pick. You’re 23 years old.
No wonder he chose the noles. Dude is brain dead.
Every single team is gonna ask him about this video during their combine interviews.

How far did Tunsil drop because he was blazing flower.
These are tens of millions of dollars being invested.
This is him losing his cool while likely having an agent and knowing that everything he does is going to be scrutinized and cost him significant money.
Not to mention guaranteed money if he drops to the next round.

Idgaf I’m never drafting a rb in the first round they’re dime a dozen , plus he’s been hurt bad before . Chubs comes to mind my guess he will never play footballl again .

Advertisement
Miami really wins in all these areas:

More money
Better OL
Better skill positions
Offense that suits his skill set

Objectively UM is a better choice but FSUs recent success could win out who knows.
FSU isn’t going to pay him that type money , why in the fck would he risk injury coming back not to get paid good ? He would have to be stupid now it’s a buisness decision

Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 2.28.02 PM.png

Nole fan wants them "locked up" for a little bar fight LMAO wtf

Dirt is a straight groupie. Him and Wimbrow sweat recruits in such a creepy way. TBH it's disgusting and I've told both as much in person. Their days down here as I've said before are winding down especially with the 25-26 class.
That blurb about SFE being told by OSU coaches to keep Mario away from Smith was really something. Absolute POS’s.

The thing I most about Tallahassee, just personally speaking, is the when you go up for a Miami game. You can spend well over $500 a night for a fleabag **** motel. Unless you do it way ahead of time or area part of a group, or do it through the hurricane charter, you can’t even get in places like Hampton Inn. It’s just never a pleasant experience going up there to stay, even if it’s just one night.
Yeah if i iever decide to go to a game there, im waking up in the morning and drive up there from Palm Beach or im staying in Pensacola or something. I stayed there for like 2 weeks one time. Depression.

Advertisement
Back