Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

That man look like he gone to Auburn.

Look at him, rubbing his hands together. He just found out what Auburn is going to give him for NIL.

IMG_3191.jpeg

Bro, that’s the money hand rub

Advertisement
Careful, the FSU fans on here are gonna point to their #3 recruiting class, as if all their freshman are gonna instantly make an impact :pgdead:

Can anyone name 5 players on their roster that Norvell has developed from his own recruiting?
I've said all year that their roster was just a sugar coated topping. They kept bragging about having depth in the trenches and the media such as ESPN kept repeating that falsehood at every broadcast. FSU would push a narrative, ESPN, and FSU podcast homers would repeat it.

I pointed to FSU's best recruiting class in the past 4 years being 19th last year.

Here's the reality. In 4 years, Norvell has signed seven (7) 4-star high school trench recruits. That's 7 total in a combined 4 years. He's had four (4) 4-star OL and three (3) 4-star DL. They have not had any 5-star trench players.

The quality depth they claim is a falsehood. Every team has a depth chart. Not every team has quality depth.

I think this is why we're hearing rumblings of FSU boycotting the Orange Bowl. Boycotting for being left out of the CFP is cover because they will get completely embarrassed by Georgia. They will get completely shut down on offense with no QB and some/many of their skill players sitting out for the draft.

Last edited:
Careful, the FSU fans on here are gonna point to their #3 recruiting class, as if all their freshman are gonna instantly make an impact :pgdead:

Can anyone name 5 players on their roster that Norvell has developed from his own recruiting?

His lack of development of any prospect that he has recruited from high school is easy to spot and opposing teams use that against them in recruiting.

Even though BSonnone over at 247 tried to debunk this and failed miserably.... Norvell only plays portal players for this reason. Some of their fans have acknowledged that this, but try to say well until he really starts recruiting high school well this is what he had to do.

Advertisement
Its such a lame excuse for Norvell who is in his 4th year there to not have recruited high school well. And lets be clear, the only reason they had an uptick is because they are using old style bags. Man just dont be a bum for 3 years and all of a sudden its like magic. Dont believe it for a second. They better forfeit the OB. UGA will put up 40 atleast on them. Norvell better get out while he hot. He could have a TCU type season next year.

They talk about Mario but man been recruiting since day 1. Which is also why man keep telling yall to relax and then yall claim its slurping.

Saying it once again, i judge recruiting classes in December. Then i make a overall judgement after '25 class. Anything in between those are concerns for me. I expect significant on field performance starting next year with how much we are able and have been turning over the roster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back