Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_3697.png

Advertisement
They’ve won 10 games in a row if you count their last 6 games last year. They still have to play 5 more games before they face us.
I’m not a cfb historian, but 15 games in a row spanning 2 seasons doesn’t seem to be that common.

Looking back at their schedule and they’ve had a lot of close games. This can be a positive for them cause they’ve been tested.
But I just don’t see that type of team. I’m trying to be as objective as possible. But I just don’t see it.
Their fans literally think they’re running the table and that would mean an18 game win streak.
Maybe idk wtf I’m looking at. But I don’t see it.

They’ve won 10 games in a row if you count their last 6 games last year. They still have to play 5 more games before they face us.
I’m not a cfb historian, but 15 games in a row spanning 2 seasons doesn’t seem to be that common.

Looking back at their schedule and they’ve had a lot of close games. This can be a positive for them cause they’ve been tested.
But I just don’t see that type of team. I’m trying to be as objective as possible. But I just don’t see it.
Their fans literally think they’re running the table and that would mean an18 game win streak.
Yea fsu getting by with Norvells good play calling and Travis being super dynamic. He just makes the big plays at the right time. Great college QB that's making them look better than what they really are. Imo

Hard to imagine having the 97th ranked total defense doesn’t come to bite them in the *** at some point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
can't wait to see what Guidry comes up with.
my .02 is to make travis a pocket passer and not let him run.
let him have to go through his reads and play cover with one spy on the QB.
This is where you need someone who can go sideline to sideline. I would expect Guidry would ensure Mauigoa or Williams put a hat on him any time he leaves the pocket.

This is where you need someone who can go sideline to sideline. I would expect Guidry would ensure Mauigoa or Williams put a hat on him any time he leaves the pocket.
I don’t think those 2 are the answer.
Travis has been torching linebackers even the fast ones. You’re gonna need a sound tackler that is also fast with good lateral movement, instincts, and takes good angles.
I would put Davis on him. But you’re gonna need someone else cause Travis is gonna leave that pocket frequently.
JDub is gonna be asked to help out with that 6’6 receiver they have.

Chase smith maybe 100 percent go and I’m hearing he’s one of the fastest dudes on the team.
If Washington wasn’t so young he’d be in that convo too.

The key to that entire offense has been the threat he poses as a runner and his accuracy out in the run.

I think the key is to do what Clemson did. And just stop the run.
Let him get his and make that offense one dimensional.

They ran for 22 total yards against Clemson and scored 24 points in regulation.
If we can do that I feel like we win.
Travis had -2 rushing while throwing for 227 on 37 attempts.

Stop the run as much as you can imo. Let them have to pass.

I don’t think those 2 are the answer.
Travis has been torching linebackers even the fast ones. You’re gonna need a sound tackler that is also fast with good lateral movement, instincts, and takes good angles.
I would put Davis on him. But you’re gonna need someone else cause Travis is gonna leave that pocket frequently.
JDub is gonna be asked to help out with that 6’6 receiver they have.

Chase smith maybe 100 percent go and I’m hearing he’s one of the fastest dudes on the team.
If Washington wasn’t so young he’d be in that convo too.

The key to that entire offense has been the threat he poses as a runner and his accuracy out in the run.

I think the key is to do what Clemson did. And just stop the run.
Let him get his and make that offense one dimensional.

They ran for 22 total yards against Clemson and scored 24 points in regulation.
If we can do that I feel like we win.
Travis had -2 rushing while throwing for 227 on 37 attempts.

Stop the run as much as you can imo. Let them have to pass.

Agree. LBs have no shot at containing Travis as a spy. DL and the rushers have to contain them in the pocket and you have to be strategic about flushing him outside of the pocket. If you want to put a spy on him, I guess JWill would be a choice but I'd prefer a smaller guy like Daivs or Couch, et al

Advertisement
Back