Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

1694544747368.png

This is from their mod who is supposed to breakdown games. Tell me you didn’t watch our game without telling me you didn’t watch our game. Weigman was absolutely a bright spot for that team.

Advertisement
View attachment 256377
This is from their mod who is supposed to breakdown games. Tell me you didn’t watch our game without telling me you didn’t watch our game. Weigman was absolutely a bright spot for that team.

That guy is a complete SemenHole idiot.

Weigman completed 31 passes for 336 yards (over 10 yards per completion, and had 2 TD passes and 1 TD rushing. Yes, he had 2 picks, one where his receiver fell down.

Amari Daniels had 18 rushes for 62 yards (barely over 3 yards per carry) and Rueben Owens had 5 rushes for 7 yards.

Outside of Evan Stewart's 11 receptions for 144 yards, Weigman was the only other bright spot on that offense.

But this idiot says Weigman "****ed down his leg"...

The hate is real, y'all...

Last edited:
View attachment 256377
Agreed, that kid made a ton of plays for them either by scrambling out of trouble or hanging in the pocket and delivering while getting obliterated. Tough and talented kid, and if he decided to transfer, would not mind him at all. He won’t but just sayin.

Advertisement
View attachment 256377
I bet the only thing this guy coached is his Fantasy Football team, and I’m sure he’s not even good with it.

View attachment 256377
You gotta understand, their entire schtick going into this year was that they would be fantastic and we would suck.

Turns out we’re not that bad and look way better than last year. Remember, it took them till Year 3 under Norvell to show improvement. Meanwhile it’s barely year 2 with Mario and we look miles better. Shatters their idea that they’d be the cream of the crop and that we would suck.

Advertisement
View attachment 256377

For ***** sake, that guy is a complete moron. Any knowledgeable fan would tell you Weigman actually played a good game, and you don’t even have to look at the stats. Just watch some of those throws he got away with people right in his face.

Advertisement
Weigman was literally the only player to show up in the game. Dude hung in and took some big hits that resulted in good plays for them. He's going to be the bright spot for them this season.

And the dude is on staff saying, "****ed down his leg"? Reeeaaaal classy.

I've been saying it since last year but something has happened to FSU fans. One season and you would think they've been Bama for the last two decades the way they talk. That game last year in Miami...geeez. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Nothing would make me happier than to see this season blow up for them. Omg the tears.

Advertisement
View attachment 256377
I usually hate this term, but it seems appropriate here - that is some Grade A "Hatorade" being served up in the tweet. Give me a break.

Advertisement
Back