Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Kelly is a corch.
He has that same dumbazz look he had in 2017 when we spanked ND.

This is about to get ugly for the tigers

I’ll say more about LSU’s staff after the game.
Also, can anyone tell me how many players is fsu losing after this year?

It has to be a bunch.
Yeah that fvvker looked lost as he`ll with his daam red face last night!

Not if he’s standing 10yds behind the line of scrimmage like last night doing nothing…Kelly did a great job of making him a non factor in the game with the way they played defense last night.
If they had let him be him who knows what could have happened. LSU DC should be fired.

You know it's a throwback, it has all ten toes...

1694031664092.png

Advertisement
If we are being honest, I was on that boat. Should I drop and give you 20? (Pause)
If we are being honest, those posters were probably right, depending how do you measure success. I think if Golden was consistently averaging 8-4 seasons, without blowout losses, he might have stuck around for a few more seasons. He and James padded the schedule with G5 teams, so it was possible.

It took a 58-0 loss to Clemson to get him fired. Maybe there already was some pressure and that game was the last straw, thankfully, but had the Canes been competitive in that game he would finished the year and gotten another. And by competitive I mean lose by 20, not 58. After all Clemson finished 12-0, won the ACC, won a playoff game, only to lose the Bama in the NC. 14-1.

Advertisement
Not sure if it was posted here, Bud talked on the cover 3 about how we’re negatively recruiting FSU by claiming they don’t play freshman. Sounded petty imo now that FSU seems to be good. Any truth? @Cribby @DMoney

Not sure if it was posted here, Bud talked on the cover 3 about how we’re negatively recruiting FSU by claiming they don’t play freshman. Sounded petty imo now that FSU seems to be good. Any truth? @Cribby @DMoney
I think it has to do with an article David Lake wrote leading up to the Zayquan Patterson commitment.

Lake basically said FSU prioritizes transfers and doesn’t develop Hs kids and let them come in and compete for PT right away.

It isn’t the most professional article to write, but it’s the truth.

Did anybody tell Bud about how **** Amato once used the murder of Marlin Barnes to negatively recruit against us?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Our coaches aren't doing that explicitly, but they ARE pointing out that we ARE playing freshmen.

And that's a compare/contrast for ANY team we are recruiting against, not just the sorry-*** SemenHoles...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back