Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Been reading through their forums and fan pages and really am surprised about a few things:
  1. Majority of their fanbase thinks they've got the LSU Game in the bag.

2. They believe that they're going 11-1/12-0, and will challenge UGA/Bama/OSU for the Natty.

3. They believe that Jordan Travis wins the Heisman.
Honestly, if things go right they could make a nice run. They've got like 87% of their offensive production coming back this year. They're going to be a solid team imho, but I think they're more likely to end up 8-4 than 10-2. We'll see what happens against LSU.

200.gif

Frontal sword fighting, and now *** play? Cornrow Mike learned a lot in prison apparently.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
so last season it was "UF is broke etc etc" but now it's "throwing around money"?

So the kids are committing to UF knowing we aren't going to be good, according to you, as oppose to just committing to a different school that is predicted to be better than us this season?

Look, nobody has said things can't change. Last season, you bounced a check to your single biggest recruit, and you were busy paying "returning players" instead of recruits.

Congratulations, the Gaytors appear to have joined the NIL game during Year 3.

Advertisement
They think they're getting them all. And apparently this guy felt that living in Tally sucked so much that he moved to S Fl.

Smith: I know FSU is exuding some confidence about where they stand in this recruitment.
Trader: I still have a 247Sports Crystal Ball prediction logged in favor of Florida State for.
Patterson: I'm now putting FSU in that top group of threats to land him.
Ewald: I'm hearing great things about where FSU stands in this recruitment but there is a long way to go until Ewald signs with his school of choice.

1692125981816.png

Advertisement
Back