Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

It’s not sustainable. It creates a pathway to absurd spending, like Texas A&M. Within eight years FSU could find themselves spending at least $50M a year on player salaries.
Poo is all in on this next two years unless they find a new donor base. I know their main sources for bread & it's definitely not a long term fix.

Advertisement
Not true. Our transfers on average have more eligibility than FSU. And we have exactly the same number of transfers this year if you do not count Cristobal - 21.

Colorado is the one who went heavy on very veteran transfers.
The reason for that is because most transfers with limited eligibility don't have alot of options. For the most part ole stumpy over there just took whatever he could get to build numbers.

Let’s say you have $15M to spend on NIL in 2023. If you’re Miami, let’s say 70% is going to the existing roster. You’ve left the other 30% for incoming 2024 players. You’ve also allotted for some year is over year signing inflation.

Give FSU the same amount this year. They might have $4M tied up in the existing roster. Because much of the team is leaving after 2023, they can spend $11M on the 2024 class. But they can’t do the same thing a year from now, unless they are willing to go well above $15M in total team spend.

I think it’s a one year window based on how FSU’s roster is constructed rather than a sign of permanent overspeNding for decade to come, let alone years.

Advertisement
wtf is this ****? we got the sassy gater in a Tears thread? Bruh, @RVACane how the **** your pet get off the leash?
I don’t read much here lately. He’s in Nole Tears so technically, he’s not praising the Nole. Last I saw he was arguing over the gator. Now you guys can tell anyone to keep this a Nole thread. I’m pretty sure @JD08 @JeddTheFisch and @No_Fly_Zone frequent this thread so they can decide what’s what.

Let’s see how FSU fairs against Lsu and Clemson early on the year. I still think many are forgetting just how many breaks they caught last year and managed to avoid the injury bug.

That being said Travis is the type of qb that gives fits in college because they extend plays just enough. He’s like JV Manziel. They go as he goes.

We need 8-9 wins to keep momentum. If this class only ends up around 15 it will still be good. But 8-9 wins and next years class is right back in the top 8. Although we win 8-9 I think our class sneaks to around 10…or better.

At this point I’m just ready to see this team in action and see improvement and hope for the future.

everyone in the ACC will be gunning for the Noles this year...
their bigmouth AD has made his bed....I can promise you everyone has their game with these clowns circled.
IMO they drop off big time this year....I see 8-4 best case.
**** em

Poo is all in on this next two years unless they find a new donor base. I know their main sources for bread & it's definitely not a long term fix.

I would say one year. They lose their whole team after this season and that 2024 recruiting class ain’t gonna save **** day 1. Travis, Verse, Benson, Coleman, Wilson, Fiske, Bethune, DeLoach, Lovett….that’s off the top of my head. They’re pushing all the chips in on this class (what they gave Verse to come back is really all you need to know).

Advertisement
Why? Does it distract people from taking over the entire sight with their constant *****ing about anything Mario related?

It’s a Nole Tears thread. If Miami isn’t causing the Noles to cry that’s not on CIS posters.

I predict that when Mario gives the fan base something to be positive about, the fan base will be positive…

Just like most people were heading into last season… and when last recruiting class went well…

Miami fans are dying to be excited about Hurricane Football again, but pushing faux positivity and trust the process down Miami fans throats never works out…

I would say one year. They lose their whole team after this season and that 2024 recruiting class ain’t gonna save **** day 1. Travis, Verse, Benson, Coleman, Wilson, Fiske, Bethune, DeLoach, Lovett….that’s off the top of my head. They’re pushing all the chips in on this class (what they gave Verse to come back is really all you need to know).
That UVA transfer cb should also be 1 and done

I’m don’t read much here lately. He’s in Nole Tears so technically, he’s not praising the Nole. Last I saw he was arguing over the gator. Now you guys can tell anyone to keep this a Nole thread. I’m pretty sure @JD08 @JeddTheFisch and @No_Fly_Zone frequent this thread so they can decide what’s what.
lol get your fellas and straighten this **** out.

247002185_239591481539052_7229373158652963409_n.jpg

@flagator86 This thread right here is for ****ting on the nole.

Advertisement
hate fsu more then anybody and 100x more then UF as i think everyone should

Love LSU fighting... i actually wish we had players on our team fighting too...good teams have that going on for the most part.. im sure going back to our glory days guys were getting after it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back