Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

yea i'm just waiting for you to unlock the door to the meth lab

Yeah, except I’m not a hillbilly that lives in some ****hole cracker town with no redeeming qualities. So no, I have nothing to do with meth.

Now go finish off your brother and then get back to me.

Advertisement
Tensions get high when it's not all high and mighty around here...

Maybe we can land a recruit worth two pennies so we can go back to talking about our own program.
Or maybe you and that **** trash can go start up a hate fest together. Make sure you keep that same energy throughout. Personally I wouldn't care what we're doing that will ever stop me from stating my thought on them or those Catholic pedophiles. Maybe I'm different cause I don't waste all my energy *****ing about things I don't know. Maybe that's just me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its not temporary anymore.

The portal aint just for graduate transfers with 1 year of elgibility. Its guys in there with 2 and 3 years.

With the free flow of the transfers you would be best to play the portal game when your a team like Miami. Your forever a portal destination and you have the base toalways supply your hs needs.

I mean its right in everyone face with FSU it literally got them 10 wins and now they are getting the recruits. And thats off of 1 year of winning because they were some sh*t just the year before. i t got there fan base seeing themselves as playoff contenders. Im hoping they fall off a cliff next year...i have them being good this year and the way there class looks they are hitting so far. They gonna end up big in the portal again next class though.
Those multi year transfers are mostly what FSU has gone after with Benson, Johnny Wilson, Verse etc. We seem to take more of the 1 and done type guys like Agude for whatever reason

Advertisement
I don’t understand why some of you are panicking. They’ve got sky high expectations this year. If they don’t deliver you’ll see how fast things unravel over there.

All in all we need to focus on us getting to 9 wins.

If it’s true, then the whole “Miami won’t overspend” rhetoric is absolutely pu$$y ****.

Sure it’s easy to say since it’s not my money, but that means now TWO in-state rivals are significantly out-spending us. Can’t happen. Absolutely inexcusable.
Here’s a factor:

- Gators: Have some talent on defense that’s older, but not much on offense. They can overspend on incoming recruits without having to then renegotiate many of their existing players this year or next year

- FSU: Their talent is very heavily veteran laden, and most of that talent leaves after this season. Again, they can go all in on incoming players without having to renegotiate.

- Miami: Has a lot of 1-2 year blue chip players. Overspend on a 5 star defensive end - for instance - and then you have to re-up a lot of really good players on your roster, which creates even more price pressures.

Basically what I am saying is that the Gators and FSU have little Impct to existing players by overspending on the 2024 class, while Miami has to be careful. Unless we’re willing to spend $30M.

Guaranteed FSU and the Gators will not be doing the same thing in the 2025 class, because then they’ll need to renegotiate Bolden, Hykiem, and others.

Advertisement
I could easily see that. UGA isn't traditionally HEAVY bags. They do what we're trying to do with nil. Be competitive across the board. They're not a school that typically gives you the moon.
It’s not sustainable. It creates a pathway to absurd spending, like Texas A&M. Within eight years FSU could find themselves spending at least $50M a year on player salaries.

Those multi year transfers are mostly what FSU has gone after with Benson, Johnny Wilson, Verse etc. We seem to take more of the 1 and done type guys like Agude for whatever reason
Not true. Our transfers on average have more eligibility than FSU. And we have exactly the same number of transfers this year if you do not count Cristobal - 21.

Colorado is the one who went heavy on very veteran transfers.

Advertisement
Back