Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

yea, like who?
I seem to recall this one guy on the news not too long ago.

But his arrival in Gainesville was contingent on a four-year, $13 million NIL deal he signed with the Gator Collective, according to the person. The Gator Collective is an independent fundraising arm that disburses money to student-athletes in all sports. The financial backing fell through, however — the Gator Collective terminated the binding agreement — and left Florida coach Billy Napier to scramble to try to get Rashada to campus.

Advertisement
fsu class they have now is based on the success they got from the portal and their major players are transfers who all came back with multiple seasons playing at fsu. There is more than one path to victory and fsu just showed you can do that as they have alot of momentum built off tranfers. Trey benson, jordan travis, johnny wilson, keon coleman, fabien lovett, bethune, Jared Verse, and thats just off top of head. Thats all their top flight headline impact players are tranfers playing multiple seasons and getting them a top class with high expectations going into season. Who wouldnt take that around the country
Exactly. FSU used the portal to win which in turn is giving them a good HS class. It's not rocket science.

Its not temporary anymore.

The portal aint just for graduate transfers with 1 year of elgibility. Its guys in there with 2 and 3 years.

With the free flow of the transfers you would be best to play the portal game when your a team like Miami. Your forever a portal destination and you have the base toalways supply your hs needs.

I mean its right in everyone face with FSU it literally got them 10 wins and now they are getting the recruits. And thats off of 1 year of winning because they were some sh*t just the year before. i t got there fan base seeing themselves as playoff contenders. Im hoping they fall off a cliff next year...i have them being good this year and the way there class looks they are hitting so far. They gonna end up big in the portal again next class though.
JMO, but I don’t think fsu’s recruiting is all about the wins.
Obviously you have more of a connected pov.
But those 10 wins are maybe at most 50% of the reason they’re recruiting well.
Just like auburn isn’t flipping 5 stars only because of freeze.

Last time freeze coached in the sec was 2016.
These kids were 10 and ole miss was 5-7.

large Fries.JPG

I seem to recall this one guy on the news not too long ago.

But his arrival in Gainesville was contingent on a four-year, $13 million NIL deal he signed with the Gator Collective, according to the person. The Gator Collective is an independent fundraising arm that disburses money to student-athletes in all sports. The financial backing fell through, however — the Gator Collective terminated the binding agreement — and left Florida coach Billy Napier to scramble to try to get Rashada to campus.

So that shows a HISTORY of not paying players cause that's what the other poster said and I was just trying to see what he was referring to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There's always gonna be someone here or there or an exception. But I'm speaking on their normal situation. For instance a certain cb we were recruiting years back who had us in his final two. He gave us a number to match that was nothing two special. We just didn't believe in that & he ended up there. Same with Sony,same with a db we lost out on last year who had a history with them. Not crazy numbers.
Only solidifies we deserve to be dog **** the last two decades. I think I know who you’re taking about. Thankfully, those days are over and we are putting $ where our mouths are.

so last season it was "UF is broke etc etc" but now it's "throwing around money"?

So the kids are committing to UF knowing we aren't going to be good, according to you, as oppose to just committing to a different school that is predicted to be better than us this season?
yea, like who?

Dude, I don’t make a habit of responding to you because you’re a ******* ****. Just shut the **** up. This is a tears thread, not one for you get to get your pansy *** all in a twist. Go to a ******* gaturd fan site, you ******* weirdo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back