Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

UGA board pretty salty over Bolden. Claim he told UGA staff Friday night he was coming. Called them Saturday around noon, in tears, and told them he was going to FSU. Supposedly his people contacted UGA "people" to up the NIL bag to match FSU's. they are claiming FSU doubled what UGA was offering and the UGA people said no thanks.....

Advertisement
UGA board pretty salty over Bolden. Claim he told UGA staff Friday night he was coming. Called them Saturday around noon, in tears, and told them he was going to FSU. Supposedly his people contacted UGA "people" to up the NIL bag to match FSU's. they are claiming FSU doubled what UGA was offering and the UGA people said no thanks.....
I don’t even want to contemplate a world where FSU actually doubled UGA’s bag. Refuse to believe that’s possible.

Not only is if true, we should be doing the same **** thing
If it’s true, then the whole “Miami won’t overspend” rhetoric is absolutely pu$$y ****.

Sure it’s easy to say since it’s not my money, but that means now TWO in-state rivals are significantly out-spending us. Can’t happen. Absolutely inexcusable.

Advertisement
Thats top tier recruiting fan fiction right there, it has it all…

Recruit crying to show his heart was with team writing fan fiction
Player was forced by his people to do so
And finally the coup de gras being that FSU doubled the bad UGA was offering. An Avengers movie is more realistic than that…

I don’t even want to contemplate a world where FSU actually doubled UGA’s bag. Refuse to believe that’s possible.
U rather believe norvell is a G recruiter that just snatched an ELITE prospect smart really wanted?
I rather believe it was the bags

Advertisement
U rather believe norvell is a G recruiter that just snatched an ELITE prospect smart really wanted?
I rather believe it was the bags
I’d rather believe it was the 10-win season and not that we’ve fallen to the school with the third best financial commitment in the state…in just one year.

I have no clue what it is, but whatever it is needs to be fixed.

That ****wad single handedly set the program back two years.
Thank the lord, he is no longer the OC here.
I blame Mario for hiring him, but got to give him credit for correcting that mistake right away.
I can’t believe he found another job as OC at a P5 program.
Locksley didn’t seem pleased with his offense in the spring.

Advertisement
Speaking of flips. This guy obviously knows little about poker based on his analogy.

1691374497529.png

i personally would stay on some of uf recruits if i were us.

The noles will have a good clas this year..thats what 10 wins does...but yall keep being AFRAID of the portal talk..n thats not sustainable blah blah blah...like that mfer isnt gonna be packed with talent yearly ready to be poached. Its crazy hearing it from our fans when Manny Diaz was in that mfer pulling nfl guys yearly
Yeah but that's also part of the reason portal teams aren't being built for sustained success if they're heavy in the portal. It's a temporary bandage you go to for a team that's already built. Because by going heavy portal yearly you're tying ur success (or failure)to it yearly because then ur neglecting homegrown kids. If I go out of high school somewhere and that school neglects coaching me up and developing me on the field for them they're telling me clearly their views. So now it's time to hit the portal myself.

Advertisement
I could easily see that. UGA isn't traditionally HEAVY bags. They do what we're trying to do with nil. Be competitive across the board. They're not a school that typically gives you the moon.

I’m sure this happens a lot but it’s always very convenient to just say oh the bag doubled

Advertisement
Back