Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

We can’t really be mad, this is what happens when you go 5-7 your rivals out recruit you, I think Mario will turn it around on the field and get 9 wins, and finish with a top 10 class though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Barring a miracle or some major luck it seems like Florida is gna be pretty awful on the field this season. Hopefully they will change some of their recent recruiting success...as for FSU...I know they are losing a lot after this year. Hopefully they still lose a couple this season and don't get anywhere close to competing for anything of importance
i personally would stay on some of uf recruits if i were us.

The noles will have a good clas this year..thats what 10 wins does...but yall keep being AFRAID of the portal talk..n thats not sustainable blah blah blah...like that mfer isnt gonna be packed with talent yearly ready to be poached. Its crazy hearing it from our fans when Manny Diaz was in that mfer pulling nfl guys yearly

Advertisement
All these kids saw fspoo win with crab legs at a young age so even tho they’ve sucked it’s still something they’ve seen. We reaped the rewards of that with our 2001 team but those days are over. The kids now have only seen us suck. Fspoo starts winning a little and they’re thinking 2013 all over again. No excuses but that’s the reality. We need to change the narrative

Winning solves this problem. They’re coming off a 10-win year, and they’ve got momentum. As for UF, they’re sandbagging because they’re starring down the barrel of a 4-8 season. They’re throwing around as much money as they can because half that class is gonna bail by mid season.

As for FSU, they’ve got high expectations this season. It’s 10 wins or bust for them. They come in below expectations, especially with all the production they’re losing next year, and the cracks will emerge.

Either way just focus on getting 9-wins this year.

As for UF, they’re sandbagging because they’re starring down the barrel of a 4-8 season. They’re throwing around as much money as they can because half that class is gonna bail by mid season.

so last season it was "UF is broke etc etc" but now it's "throwing around money"?

So the kids are committing to UF knowing we aren't going to be good, according to you, as oppose to just committing to a different school that is predicted to be better than us this season?

Advertisement
Winning solves this problem. They’re coming off a 10-win year, and they’ve got momentum. As for UF, they’re sandbagging because they’re starring down the barrel of a 4-8 season. They’re throwing around as much money as they can because half that class is gonna bail by mid season.

As for FSU, they’ve got high expectations this season. It’s 10 wins or bust for them. They come in below expectations, especially with all the production they’re losing next year, and the cracks will emerge.

Either way just focus on getting 9-wins this year.
I don't think most of UF's class will bail if the bags are heavy enough but next year they'll experience a big drop in recruiting just like we've had this cycle.

so last season it was "UF is broke etc etc" but now it's "throwing around money"?

So the kids are committing to UF knowing we aren't going to be good, according to you, as oppose to just committing to a different school that is predicted to be better than us this season?
You make a good point but it doesn't change the fact that UF will be terrible this year.

Advertisement

Come back in December and let’s see where we’re at. I imagine, in his pitch to these guys in addition to the NIL $$$, Billy’s pitching some level of success to them (7-8 wins, bowl, etc). The $$$ is there, but my question is whether a disappointing season will cause erosion in their class. If they’re bad and Billy still holds most of the class together that would be impressive.

What the F are we doing wrong like UF & FSU randomly masters at recruiting now all of a sudden lol, I'm offering a blank check at Simmons, Breland, Franklin, Cole to combat this ****
If I had to guess, I'd say it's about 5-7.

As long as we take care of our targets and aren't trash on the field this year we'll be fine. We tend to forget Norvell is in year 4 and they've had a lot of good fortune via luck in the portal, guys staying healthy, and coming back for additional years when they easily could have left for the draft. Eventually all that luck reverts to the mean.
For real. Isn't this Travis' like, 7th year or something at FSU?

Advertisement
Back