Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Man we better land some monsters ourselves in this cycle
As long as we take care of our targets and aren't trash on the field this year we'll be fine. We tend to forget Norvell is in year 4 and they've had a lot of good fortune via luck in the portal, guys staying healthy, and coming back for additional years when they easily could have left for the draft. Eventually all that luck reverts to the mean.

ah. did we even have a shot tbh?

**** nah. Lol. FSU was his very first offer. UGA, O$U, & Auburn in that order were the 4 spots, w/ UGA automatically being presumed the leader b/c he had been on campus helllllllllllla times, & was the in-state school. The red flag, as was pointed out on a podcast I listened to 3 days, was if he had been on UGAs campus that many times & didn’t pop, what’s the hold up?

Regardless, both FSU & UF r on my nerves right now.

Advertisement
**** nah. Lol. FSU was his very first offer. UGA, O$U, & Auburn in that order were the 4 spots, w/ UGA automatically being presumed the leader b/c he had been on campus helllllllllllla times, & was the in-state school. The red flag, as was pointed out on a podcast I listened to 3 days, was if he had been on UGAs campus that many times & didn’t pop, what’s the hold up?

thanks. couldn't find a thread on him in here so I never bothered. honestly, ive been tuned out of recruiting this cycle. not really worried w Mario.

I assuem UF bags are back in order. FSU somehow their broke *** school is benefitting really well off that 10 win season. I will say norvell always did well with the portal (one of his strengths). I guess he just needed wins to to start getting verbals of HS guys. If we can get to 9 wins, well be fine and likely finish ahead w how Mario works (I dont see FSU keeping all these kids but I also didn't think Jean would sign with UF and Keem with FSU)

As long as we take care of our targets and aren't trash on the field this year we'll be fine. We tend to forget Norvell is in year 4 and they've had a lot of good fortune via luck in the portal, guys staying healthy, and coming back for additional years when they easily could have left for the draft. Eventually all that luck reverts to the mean.
Yea all his recruiting classes been in the 20s for him so I thought that was more so closer to their mean really, but I just want us to load up each year finish with a top ten class each cycle

Just brutal seeing our two hated rivals absolutely on fire now while we're down in the trenches. But speaking on relationships if that's what is winning out this cycle we better land guys like Breland, Ahfua, Zaquan since Mario been on those guys longer than anyone else for several years

Yea all his recruiting classes been in the 20s for him so I thought that was more so closer to their mean really, but I just want us to load up each year finish with a top ten class each cycle
A lot of that will depend on how we perform. I think we land Zaquon, but to really close strong we'll need a couple more whales. But most important is to win now, do that and recruiting will eventually take care of itself.

Advertisement

TrumpyCane knows Auburnis the 2nd

October 6 is his OV there

$$$$

Just brutal seeing our two hated rivals absolutely on fire now while we're down in the trenches. But speaking on relationships if that's what is winning out this cycle we better land guys like Breland, Ahfua, Zaquan since Mario been on those guys longer than anyone else for several years

I agree, however just a bit of caution: Buford from FSU is like a 5 hr drive, no different than L.A to The Bay. It’s a lot different when it’s a cross country commit vs. a down the road commit. But, it should definitely help, regardless.

A lot of that will depend on how we perform. I think we land Zaquon, but to really close strong we'll need a couple more whales. But most important is to win now, do that and recruiting will eventually take care of itself.
Most definitely land our main guys then with a good season we land some surprises and a few flips and we'll be sitting good. Need an exciting product on the field in the worst way

Advertisement
FSU is showing what happens when you win on the field.

Mario and Co. is going to be UNSTOPPABLE on the recruiting trail if we can have a successful (9+wins) season.

While the FSU Bolden news causes most posters to signal the panic alarm - It actually places me at ease because it just goes to show what happens when you win - Norvell isn’t some savage recruiter but he’s shown these guys he can put them in position to make plays and win games. And I know Mario can do the same thing.

No one on this board saw Norvell turning FSU around in Year 3 with a 10 win season. But once he rooted out the young man that “didn’t want to stop wearing hoodies/sunglasses/Earrings/Earbuds” during team meetings…..that team took off. Not about those items being wrong in themselves…it’s about guys sacrificing small things to be a part of something bigger - complying with team policy and not making it ALL ABOUT YOU.

Mario is building Miami the same way and this FSU takeoff is exactly how we will look in a year or two. Those that played team sports know exactly what I’m talking about….IYKYK

I agree, however just a bit of caution: Buford from FSU is like a 5 hr drive, no different than L.A to The Bay. It’s a lot different when it’s a cross country commit vs. a down the road commit. But, it should definitely help, regardless.
Yea that distance is a big thing but still can't lose our top commits to other schools if Mario has the better longer relationship with the recruit. I know one thing we have an exciting season this year we'll end up solidly in the top ten landing our fair share of monsters regardless

Barring a miracle or some major luck it seems like Florida is gna be pretty awful on the field this season. Hopefully they will change some of their recent recruiting success...as for FSU...I know they are losing a lot after this year. Hopefully they still lose a couple this season and don't get anywhere close to competing for anything of importance

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back