Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Early season Lsu and Clemson losses will likely put a lot of their higher kids on alert because they are prob selling ACc champ, potential playoffs, year 3 only getting better.

Need Lsu to not just beat them but leave no doubt that FSU is just a decent team in a fairly average league.

Early season Lsu and Clemson losses will likely put a lot of their higher kids on alert because they are prob selling ACc champ, potential playoffs, year 3 only getting better.

Need Lsu to not just beat them but leave no doubt that FSU is just a decent team in a fairly average league.
LSU is going to rip out their little nole hearts..can’t wait!

Advertisement
Advertisement

Bruh lol c'mon they ain't put bama and UGA hats like Golden used to do to make the prospect look better. This dude did a Bronx Drill verbal lol I was dying laughing smoking on that pack. Sh killed me they ain't censor sh lol. This how they do down there and I got to go to Florida for the first time next week.

Seinfeld What GIF by HULU

Advertisement
That was by far some of the best lb film I saw that cycle
Yea man, dude was on some LT **** as a true freshman. The way some talked about Bissainthe in recruiting cycle, you would think he can be an impact player this year but I havent heard much about him taking next step.. Lets see how it plays out

Yea man, dude was on some LT **** as a true freshman. The way some talked about Bissainthe in recruiting cycle, you would think he can be an impact player this year but I havent heard much about him taking next step.. Lets see how it plays out
two total different tier of player it looks like right now

Advertisement
Back