Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

That's a fluff piece meant to take a subtle shot at us... lol
They aint even subtle.

A noles podcast popped on my timeline the other day regurgitating the same thing n basically the guys said flat out of their mouths Jackson got sh*tty coaching at UM...and they are trying to redirect and refine him back with the goat Odell Haggins and Fuller.

I mean their tones are totally different this year...and i hope all yall who "felt sorry" for FSu this time last year are eating crow because their entire fanbase is laughing at us and saying they are like 3 years ahead of us....its like the 40+ pt beat down 2 szn back vanished

Advertisement
While he did receive subpar coaching last year, they can still suck the very inner lining of my ******** in tallahassee

They aint even subtle.

A noles podcast popped on my timeline the other day regurgitating the same thing n basically the guys said flat out of their mouths Jackson got sh*tty coaching at UM...and they are trying to redirect and refine him back with the goat Odell Haggins and Fuller.

I mean their tones are totally different this year...and i hope all yall who "felt sorry" for FSu this time last year are eating crow because their entire fanbase is laughing at us and saying they are like 3 years ahead of us....its like the 40+ pt beat down 2 szn back vanished
The only positive is that we know it's a house of cards and I'll be here for it.

1680636909713.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU, who hired the highly respected ND coach, has now lost 13 of their last 14 baseball games and 10 in a row. They are in a total free fall the likes of which we've never seen in the history of FSU Baseball. What they failed to consider when making their new hire, is that their coach is an FSU alum, and FSU alums are losers! Enjoy!

Their NCAA Tournament appearance streak is on life support. :)

Screenshot 2023-04-04 at 11.08.33 PM.png

Last edited:
FSU, who hired the highly respected ND coach, has now lost 13 of their last 14 baseball games and 10 in a row. They are in a total free fall the likes of which we've never seen in the history of FSU Baseball. What they failed to consider when making their new hire, is that their coach is an FSU alum, and FSU alums are losers! Enjoy!

Their NCAA Tournament appearance streak is on life support. :)

View attachment 234682
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Advertisement
Defensive line was one of the few positions that didn't suck last year.

I didn't watch the fsu game live, but in the highlights (or should I say lowlights), I remember him covering a RB out of the backfield who went for a huge gain. I probably should have said scheme and not coaching

Even UGA board is sick of the FSU homers.

View attachment 234826

Yeah, and I mentioned this on Gaytor Tears, but the 2023 "visit" concept is nowhere what it used to be 10 years ago.

First, there are a million "group visits" that can happen in conjunction with flag football tournaments, and camps, and other types of sponsored events.

Second, there is the NIL "funding" of what used to be called "unofficial visits". In the old days, a kid from a lower-income family would not have been able to afford a bunch of visits "on his own dime", but now it is easy to do.

Finally, the "official" visit is such a flexible concept now, and is no longer just "the last weekend in January", like when Bobby Bowden was the king of the hill. 80-90% of the recruiting class is signed (either LOI or financial aid agreement) by December, and with 12 games (plus playoffs now) for college, and with high school playoff schedules, there is not one clearcut "weekend" during the fall where you can bring all the recruits in. Sure, you can pick a "big rivalry game" or something, but whether you can get all the kids to show up together is a different story.

So, now...kids take a ton of visits in the spring and summer. Almost no way to "control" that anymore, and the "taking of a visit" certainly isn't as strong of an indicator of commit interest as it once was.

F$U fans are hopelessly behind the times, same as the Gaytor fans...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back