Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

1680016786423.png

So he has bad habits that he developed at Maryland and Miami? Or is he an up and down player with potential that will flash and disappear? It’s year 3, if he’s the best prospect on their roster then he’ll surely be dominant.

Advertisement
View attachment 234111
So he has bad habits that he developed at Maryland and Miami? Or is he an up and down player with potential that will flash and disappear? It’s year 3, if he’s the best prospect on their roster then he’ll surely be dominant.

That's a fluff piece meant to take a subtle shot at us... lol

Advertisement
I would make a huge contribution to Big Spear Energy to be able to apply Chief Osceola's makeup pre-game.

I'd then make sure the tip of the spear was especially bulbous and the other end of the spear was especially cleft and saggy...
The lord's work!

Advertisement
View attachment 234111

I mean……in order of mention

They’re giddy
Top prospect
Inconsistent
Bad habits (UM fault)
Not a finished product (year 3)
Did not play well in scrimmage

Minus us blaming Maryland for bad habits, he sounds exactly like the player he was here.

I mean……in order of mention

They’re giddy
Top prospect
Inconsistent
Bad habits (UM fault)
Not a finished product (year 3)
Did not play well in scrimmage

Minus us blaming Maryland for bad habits, he sounds exactly like the player he was here.
Exactly. A guy who would make you say “oh ****!” One play and then disappear for three series.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back