Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

“Before calling another program poor, pay for your new urinals without co-opting taxpayer money.” I’m pretty sure that’s in the Bible somewhere.

These mongoloids are just expecting everyone to forget that 4 months ago they were trying to figure out how they’d be able to afford paying another 8-figure buyout.

LSU plays their worst game of the year and a missed a pat is the difference in the game, Louisville pulls a Louisville and snatches defeat from the jaws of victory, now it’s “Mike’s got us.” Sure. 7 win team with a recruiting class sniffing 20th. Good luck.
“I’m pretty sure that’s in the Bible somewhere”

Holy ****, I almost spit out my coffee in Cracker Barrel lmao

Advertisement
They are really feeling themselves over 9-3. Big Oklahoma fan this bowl season but they stink too so not holding my breath. We have went over the LSU and Louisville gifts but how about the excitement over their best 5 game stretch of the last 5 seasons this year.

Gtech (5-7 and we even put up 35 on them), Miami(5-7), Syracuse(7-5 including losing 5 of their last 6), Louisiana(6-6), and Florida (6-6 and down 4 WR)

So 5-0 vs 1 team with a "winning" record. Congrats.

So their wins over teams with winning records Syracuse and Louisville at 7-5 and LSU at 9-4. But hey...lets rev up that NC Champ talk for next year. Lets see what happens over the next 2 years with both programs...

These guys don’t understand they are a portal miss away from irrelevancy once again. If they miss on even 2-3 guys they bring from the portal it’s a wrap.
Kidding aside, do you think it might be a sustainable operating model? Not for one year, but permanently having the majority of each year’s signings to be portal players? It would seem that with portal players you would have:

1) More film and be able to better gauge their potential at a P5 level
2) They are older by default and don’t have to acclimate to college, nor need to gain weight in a college S&C program

Kidding aside, do you think it might be a sustainable operating model? Not for one year, but permanently having the majority of each year’s signings to be portal players? It would seem that with portal players you would have:

2) They are older by default and don’t have to acclimate to college, nor need to gain weight in a college S&C program
There are always multiple ways to do things, but training someone how to do something the way you want them to do it from a younger age has its advantages in a lot of businesses. Don’t know if it applies here but a kid coming from another program that is not as hard on them or one coming straight from high school and only knowing how to do it pedal to the medal may produce more fruit in the long run but IDK it’s an interesting argument.

If I were FSU, I’d do exactly what they are doing — spending the majority of my money in the portal and on roster maintenance. You have to be more risk averse on a budget.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There are always multiple ways to do things, but training someone how to do something the way you want them to do it from a younger age has its advantages in a lot of businesses. Don’t know if it applies here but a kid coming from another program that is not as hard on them or one coming straight from high school and only knowing how to do it pedal to the medal may produce more fruit in the long run but IDK it’s an interesting argument.
The goal should be to treat the portal like nfl free agency.

You should be trying to get a couple of top guys to plug whatever holes or misses you have on your roster.

Your culture is best maintained by kids that have been in since high school.

Awe Lubie is mad!!

8C2132BF-C56F-427D-B05B-D28BBD914D67.jpeg

Advertisement

No. The rules are changing and if a team gives a scholarship to a guy in the portal its gotta be honored for the entire remainder of the player's eligibility. That means you can't afford to miss an evaluation on anyone who has more than 1 year left because you're stuck.

The real lyrics...

There comes a time
When we heed a certain call
When the Seminoles must come together as one
There are toilets leaking
Oh, and it's time to lend a hand to repair
That rusty trough urinal
We can't go on
Pretending day-by-day
That somehow, someday we'll soon be restored
We're all a part of one farcical big joke
And the truth, you know, relegation is all we need