Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess it could be Brian Murphy, the guy from ReliaQuest, but if you’re talking about big money boosters and NIL, Miami’s team crushes these guys and is on another level

Not him. Heard the commitment is in the 8 figures annually. You may see Verse come back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If it was someone like Harry Sargeant behind it along with the Spanx people it could
Not him. Heard the commitment is in the 8 figures annually. You may see Verse come back.
8 figures annually? Is it Sargeant? Spanx and her husband Itzler? The Forge Capital Partners guy. That's just an insane amount of money for one individual to throw to a collective and have zero branding effect. I didn't even know they had any alumni that could throw down that cash

Not to state the obvious, but I need some Bain tears.💧💧💧

4425e9af9aff9eda8876667113c21246.jpg

If it was someone like Harry Sargeant behind it along with the Spanx people it could

8 figures annually? Is it Sargeant? Spanx and her husband Itzler? The Forge Capital Partners guy. That's just an insane amount of money for one individual to throw to a collective and have zero branding effect. I didn't even know they had any alumni that could throw down that cash

No. Harry is not participating.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back