Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

must feel good to know you can now just suck and still get paid millions.
@JG14 "
giphy.gif
"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let them boys got a trophy for winning a season opener? Man. Shut down the program.
THESE DUDES DID NOT EXPECT TO WIN....

I AINT NEVER SEE NO SH*T LIKE THIS.

THIS WAS LIKE THE TIMBERWOLVES MAKING IT TO THE PLAY IN GAME THIS YEAR WITH DUDES CRYING AND TALKING ABOUT THEY DONT KNOW HOW HARD WE WORK AN ALL KIND OF OTHER BULL****...

Advertisement
I get that but if you don’t trust your kicker to make a chip shot from inside the 5, where you have the opportunity to center it wherever he wants it, he shouldn’t be on scholarship.

If you try to score, you’re trusting the center to snap the ball correctly and the quarterback to handle it (didn’t work well for Van Dyke against BCC) then you’re trusting the line to block and the running back to hold onto the ball and not fumble it. I know, these are the basics of football but we see players botch them all the time just like we see kickers miss easy field goals. They’ve probably ran that toss play a million times and Norvell trusted they’d execute but we saw what happened. Personally, unless I have a Baxa type of situation where the kicker is complete trash, I’m taking a knee three times, forcing them to use all their timeouts and I’m letting my kicker kick. Maybe Norvell doesn’t trust his kicker at all? I’m not really familiar with how good he is.
Funny you mentioned Baxa he made a field goal late against UTSA and you would have thought they had won the national championship,I guess he didn’t think he was going to make it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back