Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Wait till they beat Duquesne and the entire fanbase starts talking about how Norvell has them going in right direction since they’ve lost opening game like 4 straight years. Yes they will do that after beating Duquesne. It’s FSU.
Can I get this week's Lotto numbers?

Awful lot of empty seats. I thought the Doak was going to be packed for the excitement of a New Year

1661798672197.png

Advertisement
I watched every second of the game. FSU’s running backs looked pretty good. Corners were solid I thought. Especially tackling. Besides that they’re hot garbage & I expect us to absolutely massacre them.
Agree, they can run. Not sure how much they can rely on Travis if the running game stalls. Looked like Johnny Wilson got hurt on his long catch but no one in their wr room scares you.

I think that this is one of those games where LSU is up 10-3 at the half but ends up winning 27 - 10. FSU doesn't have an intermediate or vertical passing game. LSU is gonna load the box and dare Travis to beat them in the air. Add in a below-average OL on its third-string C, and this is a game where LSU smothers FSU's run game. Don't forget the 80 yards in penalties they'll get because they're that undisciplined. Definitely take the over on this one.

I think that this is one of those games where LSU is up 10-3 at the half but ends up winning 27 - 10. FSU doesn't have an intermediate or vertical passing game. LSU is gonna load the box and dare Travis to beat them in the air. Add in a below-average OL on its third-string C, and this is a game where LSU smothers FSU's run game. Definitely take the over on this one.

Over?

Advertisement
Remember, this is the same Brian Kelly who refused to bring a safety into the box against Miami in 2017 because he was really concerned about Malik Rosier’s passing ability.

Yes, I know he wasn’t DC. Still, a head coach should be overriding a DC who played two high safeties against Miami in. 2017.

You know your Dline is not very good when you pull out the ole “ the QB was getting the ball out quick” line.

Yeah, that's complete bullcrap from the SemenHoles fans. The reality is that the Duquesne wide receivers were just getting open a half second faster than any other team's wide receivers got open against F$U last year...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back