Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Duquesne plays in one of the weakest FCS conferences. FSU should be worried after that performance. For comparison, Miami had a 49-0 HALFTIME lead against a team from the Northeast conference last year.

So they couldn’t manage a single TD pass against a team like this? Gotta try to build some in-game chemistry before LSU, think Travis had like 200 yards passing, which is extremely weak against such an overmatched team.

I do hate me some Brian Kelly, but it will be satisfying to watch LSU **** on FSU.

Advertisement
“We didn’t want to show much, we wanted to avoid injuries, we just put it on the ground, kept the clock running and dominated. In to Lsu, we can prob do the same” - post game reaction
I remember those days. No wonder we lost to that ***** bag program last year. I am not expecting miracles this year but I do know what Miami football looks like and that better start showing up.

I am sick of threatening my Tattoo with the iron. Kids at Miami should not be allowed to
Talk ***** until they beat a legit team on the road.

Advertisement

I remember when we would beat Savannah St or Bethune in the first game and hear people say “ok teams looking great gonna be a great season” or “ very vanilla next week we’ll stop LSU…”

I was not impressed watching them even if it was a vanilla offense. They should have scored a touchdown on every position… a physically dominate team would have but they are not physically dominate

Advertisement
Back