Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Frank: Yes, FSU will win 3 out of those 3 games. FSU will beat both Miami and Clemson, and then close out the regular season by beating UF.

Looks like a new batch of meth hit Tallahassee.
Stupid comments like this remind me where we had been the past decade+ and how delusional we had been. It’s pretty embarrassing on the outside looking in. It also makes me appreciate the **** out of where we’re headed now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Frank: Yes, FSU will win 3 out of those 3 games. FSU will beat both Miami and Clemson, and then close out the regular season by beating UF.

Looks like a new batch of meth hit Tallahassee.
It continues with Frank saying 10 wins before ACCCG and bowl game with a possibility(edit: god how did I spell that wrong) of 12 wins. The delusion is real for this guy.

Last edited:
They think they will beat LSU in Nawlins and somehow pull it out in Miami. This board should get better and better as the season goes on if these are their expectations going in. I'm going to LOVE it!
it took a Manny defensive collapse after a perfect start for FSU to even squeak out last years game.

Advertisement
fairy tale disney GIF

Advertisement
They had a poll to ask if Travis would throw for 2000 yards and 71% said yes.

85 FBS Quarterbacks threw for 2000+ yards last season.
He started 10 games last season and passed for about 1,600 yards. Of course, Manny Manure Diaz allowed the most passing yards all season, 274…my bet is, Jordan hot garbage Travis will not surpass 2,000 passing yards.

Advertisement
Back