Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

1659154489796.png

1659154541044.png

Advertisement

Was considered to be a heavy FSU lean for most of recruitment...

tenor.gif

Swing & a miss...

FSU are in the depths of **** right now; even Manuelito had a #11 ranked class at Miami, Norvell might not even crack the top 25 this class & his previous two classes haven’t cracked the top 15 once.

They are in the 40's right now. 45 I believe; but who's counting?

So what's really concerning is that this is essentially Norvell's third class and he still hasn't had an elite/bump class:

2020 Transition Class: Ranked 22 Avg 87.96
2021 Bump Class: Ranked 23 Avg 88.53
2022 Class: Ranked 20 Avg 89.54
2023 Current Class: Ranked 45 Avg 90.75

I think Norvell has relented to being a 20-25 class with 88-89 averages kind of guy. They're basically taking the "easy" kids and avoiding the knife fights for the elite kids.
90.75???

Advertisement
Yup the top half of their class isn’t badly rated. The problem is they only have 5 highly rated guys committed and don’t have many viable targets left.

They’re hoping to flip guys in season to fill their class but will likely need to fill up on 3 stars which will push down their average again.

Yup the top half of their class isn’t badly rated. The problem is they only have 5 highly rated guys committed and don’t have many viable targets left.

They’re hoping to flip guys in season to fill their class but will likely need to fill up on 3 stars which will push down their average again.
Future potential flip candidates after a 4-8 / 5-7 season. No one's going there.

This was Cade Somebody right? Or was it Luke? Either way he flipped to Ole Miss
View attachment 201887
That’s the ghayest graphic I’ve ever seen. Lol.
What the **** is he holding in his left hand and what’s with all the cows?

I know this was from a couple of years ago but what the **** is going on there?

I don’t think they win six games this year and are in for their FIFTH losing season in a ROW.

They are nowhere in recruiting.
it’s a legit dumpster fire. Even during probation we didn’t have back to back to back seasons like this. I’m not sure they can ever recover from this tail spin they’re in, but I’m so glad to see it.

Advertisement
That’s the ghayest graphic I’ve ever seen. Lol.
What the **** is he holding in his left hand and what’s with all the cows?

I know this was from a couple of years ago but what the **** is going on there?

I don’t think they win six games this year and are in for their FIFTH losing season in a ROW.

They are nowhere in recruiting.
it’s a legit dumpster fire. Even during probation we didn’t have back to back to back seasons like this. I’m not sure they can ever recover from this tail spin they’re in, but I’m so glad to see it.

Didn't even noticed the boots LOL

Also, 90 ain't **** really. We've been regularly in the 88.5-90 range and as you said with the way their board is they're more likely to end up around 88-89 than above 90.

IMO 92+ is the measuring stick. Doesn't seem like much but there's a big jump in class quality hitting 92 and above average.

Imagine getting 2 top flight WR's to your big event only to not have a qb of the future committed or even there to talk to them.

I mean if either of those two kids pick that school that screams "I want the easiest path to starting"

I just dont see either ending up there..Dugans is like the guy at LA fitness who who has a good handle at the top of the key but the minute he makes his first move all bets are off. Cant shoot, cant make a lay up and does that unnecessary no look pass.

Advertisement
Also, 90 ain't **** really. We've been regularly in the 88.5-90 range and as you said with the way their board is they're more likely to end up around 88-89 than above 90.

IMO 92+ is the measuring stick. Doesn't seem like much but there's a big jump in class quality hitting 92 and above average.
Agreed, 92 means you’re averaging somewhere in the 175-200 range and 90 puts you in the 300 range.

In the grand scheme it means you’re getting 4 stars on the high end vs 4 stars on the low end. Every recruiting class is different but for the most part there’s a fairly significant disparity in talent.

Imagine getting 2 top flight WR's to your big event only to not have a qb of the future committed or even there to talk to them.

I mean if either of those two kids pick that school that screams "I want the easiest path to starting"

I just dont see either ending up there..Dugans is like the guy at LA fitness who who has a good handle at the top of the key but the minute he makes his first move all bets are off. Cant shoot, cant make a lay up and does that unnecessary no look pass.

They’re gonna be like who’s gonna throw us the ball??

1659188995002.gif

Advertisement
Look at Randy doghouse Shannon lol.

Honestly, I feel just a little bit sorry for him having to participate in that clown show. I honestly can’t imagine standing there myself, and having to pretend to that I’m liking what I’m doing with that buffoonery. I don’t blame him for collecting a paycheck, any legit man would do that, make money while you can, but Randy’s never been about that kind of nonsense.

Advertisement
Back