Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Excuse Me Lol GIF

Stop It Hold Up GIF by Desus & Mero

panda bear sleeping GIF
You are aroused by the strangest things.

Advertisement
They would be crazy at this point not to go all out for Emory Williams.

I don’t think he’s going to be receptive to it but, from an FSU perspective, they should be trying. It’s adding to the disaster up there that they have a QB of that caliber so close to Tallahassee and were so late on him that they never could get involved.

I don’t think he’s going to be receptive to it but, from an FSU perspective, they should be trying. It’s adding to the disaster up there that they have a QB of that caliber so close to Tallahassee and were so late on him that they never could get involved.

Agreed and they aren't landing Hykeem or even flipping Brown like some of their idiot posters have said without a QB...

Jordan Travis isn't it and they have no one behind him that can throw.

Receivers want a quarterback who can throw not one who runs most of the time and is inaccurate

Advertisement
Advertisement

I for one am shocked that this little birthday charade didn't get Cormani to keep them as one of his top schools. I mean, why the **** would he be focused on Bama and Miami right now, when neither of them send him a birthday song.

Milton is 2 hour and 45 minutes drive on I10 from Tally. Like saying a kid 3 hours up the interstate should be a lock for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Milton is 2 hour and 45 minutes drive on I10 from Tally. Like saying a kid 3 hours up the interstate should be a lock for us.
You drive 3 hours north from Miami and you're in Florida. You drive 3 hours in any direction from Tally and you're basically in the same place.

Advertisement
Back