Indian Crying-fspoo.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Predictions:
(W) 59-3 Duquense
FSU Fan: We're back!

(L) 21-24 LSU
FSU Fan: Stupid SEC refs. They'll be on OUR side when we join the conference in a few years

(L) 17-31 Louisville
FSU Fan: What just happened?

(L) 14-28 Boston College
FSU Fan: Snow conditions were too great

(L) 21-31 Wake Forest
FSU Fan: That is a powerhouse program. Always has been. But we're getting closer

(L) 14-17 NC State
FSU Fan: Wind conditions affecting kicking, receiving, and rushing. And three of our four losses have been by less than 2 TDs

(L) 10-35 Clemson
FSU Fan: I remember when Dabo used to put 60 on us. We're such much closer as programs now

(W) 28-21 Ga Tech
FSU Fan: This is the turning of the tide

(L) 17-58 Miami
FSU Fan: We have new locker rooms and play in our own stadium

(W) 38-17 Syracuse
FSU Fan: Two out of the last 3 games were victories. The tide has turned

(W) 58-10 Louisiana
FSU Fan: Can you feel it? CFB certainly can! The momentum is clearly with this program

(L) 10-38 Florida
FSU Fan: Wait until next year

Predictions:
(W) 59-3 Duquense
FSU Fan: We're back!

(L) 21-24 LSU
FSU Fan: Stupid SEC refs. They'll be on OUR side when we join the conference in a few years

(L) 17-31 Louisville
FSU Fan: What just happened?

(L) 14-28 Boston College
FSU Fan: Snow conditions were too great

(L) 21-31 Wake Forest
FSU Fan: That is a powerhouse program. Always has been. But we're getting closer

(L) 14-17 NC State
FSU Fan: Wind conditions affecting kicking, receiving, and rushing. And three of our four losses have been by less than 2 TDs

(L) 10-35 Clemson
FSU Fan: I remember when Dabo used to put 60 on us. We're such much closer as programs now

(W) 28-21 Ga Tech
FSU Fan: This is the turning of the tide

(L) 17-58 Miami
FSU Fan: We have new locker rooms and play in our own stadium

(W) 38-17 Syracuse
FSU Fan: Two out of the last 3 games were victories. The tide has turned

(W) 58-10 Louisiana
FSU Fan: Can you feel it? CFB certainly can! The momentum is clearly with this program

(L) 10-38 Florida
FSU Fan: Wait until next year

FSU being 2-7 before they play us, and then 4-7, before they play their final game vs UFailure, is not far fetched at all, in fact these are very likely scenarios.

My dream scenario is both teams being well under 500 in this final game, with neither vying for a postseason bowl. It will be the epitome of hate watching. A game which I will thoroughly enjoy under these circumstances.

Advertisement
Back