Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Them not talking to Ricks for months is just straight up confusing. You take a commitment and then just go silent? It just makes it that much better with his top 10 because FSU is about to get their souls snatched again.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20220710-132242_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220710-132343_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220710-132306_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220710-132322_Samsung Internet.jpg

Its so weird to me, we are in a time warp when they started cleaning up after Jimbo took over. Thinking NJ projects were gonna help us compete with them. Oh yeah mike gonna put coach Mario. Wtf are they smoking. Aint nobody in college outcoaching nothing. They are stacking recruiting classes on one another and letting man loose.

They criticize Mario for losing to Utah twice,fine. But no credit for going to the Horseshooe and beating Ohio St or winning 12 games, the Pac 12 and the rose bowl. Or that is worse record at Oregon was 9-4 in 3 full seasons.

Advertisement
No realization and/or acceptance that this is a different administration.
And the NIL shade like it’s supposed to be an insult.

So are they saying that any high ranking commit they get they don’t have to make an NIL offer or that our offers are higher than anyone including $EC teams?

I don’t get the Ruiz diss. If I’m a five star, I wouldn’t even consider them given how they feel about me getting compensated for the millions I’d generate for the school.

Ricks was probably never going to commit to FSU, he just wanted to get them off his back and said some nice things, and these idiots bought it.

This has happened to us in the past - so we can recognize it. Thank God we’re past that.

One thing that’s never happened to us is we haven’t had a 4 year streak of losing seasons, soon to be five straight losing seasons as mentioned here previously, the last time they had a winning season was 2017.

Let that sink in, at the end of this season, they will have had five straight losing seasons. Savor it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ramsey is from Nashville but I get your point. I was in college when Travis Johnson(Another 1st round Haggins BUST) and Dominic Robinson(consensus 5 star who SUCKED in college) were there. They loved those "west coast softies" to death...
Well **** you’re right lol I confused him with the 5* safety they got a few years back. Turned out to be a bust.

Advertisement
Back