Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
They’re talking bad about West Coast kids as if their best defensive player in the past 20 years didn’t come from Cali (Ramsey)
Ramsey is from Nashville but I get your point. I was in college when Travis Johnson(Another 1st round Haggins BUST) and Dominic Robinson(consensus 5 star who SUCKED in college) were there. They loved those "west coast softies" to death...

Advertisement
View attachment 197042

Snoop Dogg Hello GIF by Corona USA

Finally admitting that they are a lower tier program.

I know they are delusional but it's always breathtaking level when I read the **** they write.
If you didn't know any better you would think that was Bama Uga or Ohio St taking about how UM is recruiting now. These are fans of a team that has had FIVE straight losing seasons !!

Advertisement
What is amazing is they are buying this narrative that Norvell is some great game day coach in spite of having a losing record 2 years into the ACC. Even if it were true that he was some great coach, he is falling way behind in the talent acquisition space and that is a huge part of success.

The odds that he is going to have any type of success there are getting worse by the day.

These guys are still living in the past. In their eyes Jimbo is still coach, Crab Legs is still QB, Benjamin, Cook, and Ramsey are still on the roster. I love how in denial their fan base is…all of these other teams are scared because if they were landing recruits at the rate we are then they would be praising their coaching staff. All we do is buy our players apparently. Fuccin weirdos.

Advertisement
UM is soooo fortunate to have Radakovich as the AD at this incredibly critical time in college football ... NIL and REALIGNMENT. If Blake were still here UM would probably end up in some rehashed BIG 12 / Pac 12 "new super conference" with the leftovers that aren't able to transition to either the BIG 10 or SEC.
It is going to be a coldly calculated financial decision to add teams. I was just looking at one "acc analysts view" of which ACC teams would make the transition to either of the big 2 super conferences (didn't include ND as they can pick their spot).

-Clemson, FSU and Miami .... to the SEC (with Miami and FSU tied together due to the historic rivalry).
-UVA to the BIG 10, UNC to either one (SEC or BIG 10)

Those 5 programs were the teams with the highest probability of being included. The rest of the ACC programs were projected to be left out of those two
conferences ... even though a couple had SOME probability of being considered.

NC State ...out
Louisville ... out
BC ... out
Syracuse ... out
Pitt ... out (showed a 40% probability of interest from the BIG 10)
Va Tech (showed a 40% probability of interest from the SEC
Ga Tech ... out
Duke ... out

In the analysts opinion Miami was to a degree "up in the air" and would have some appeal to the BIG as well as the SEC but was projected to the SEC due to the FSU / UM rivalry and as a package with Clemson. Again ... was just one analysts opinion. But you know the AD's at the other schools (poor BC) are scurrying (except Blake ... who is just thankful he has a contract).

UM is soooo fortunate to have Radakovich as the AD at this incredibly critical time in college football ... NIL and REALIGNMENT. If Blake were still here UM would probably end up in some rehashed BIG 12 / Pac 12 "new super conference" with the leftovers that aren't able to transition to either the BIG 10 or SEC.
It is going to be a coldly calculated financial decision to add teams. I was just looking at one "acc analysts view" of which ACC teams would make the transition to either of the big 2 super conferences (didn't include ND as they can pick their spot).

-Clemson, FSU and Miami .... to the SEC (with Miami and FSU tied together due to the historic rivalry).
-UVA to the BIG 10, UNC to either one (SEC or BIG 10)

Those 5 programs were the teams with the highest probability of being included. The rest of the ACC programs were projected to be left out of those two
conferences ... even though a couple had SOME probability of being considered.

NC State ...out
Louisville ... out
BC ... out
Syracuse ... out
Pitt ... out (showed a 40% probability of interest from the BIG 10)
Va Tech (showed a 40% probability of interest from the SEC
Ga Tech ... out
Duke ... out

In the analysts opinion Miami was to a degree "up in the air" and would have some appeal to the BIG as well as the SEC but was projected to the SEC due to the FSU / UM rivalry and as a package with Clemson. Again ... was just one analysts opinion. But you know the AD's at the other schools (poor BC) are scurrying (except Blake ... who is just thankful he has a contract).
Can you share the link of this analysts opinion? I'd like to read through it out of curiosity.

Advertisement
These guys are still living in the past. In their eyes Jimbo is still coach, Crab Legs is still QB, Benjamin, Cook, and Ramsey are still on the roster. I love how in denial their fan base is…all of these other teams are scared because if they were landing recruits at the rate we are then they would be praising their coaching staff. All we do is buy our players apparently. Fuccin weirdos.
They have to constantly tell themselves this narrative, otherwise the panic ensues. They were on top of the world for awhile in Florida and in the CFP conservation, 2010-2016, but they cratered faster than any program after that.

They’re like we were in 2012 with Golden. Making excuses for terrible recruiting and player development and saying something something were better off in the long term.

Advertisement
Back