Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

And before these clowns say “but FIU,” that comparison sucks for them too. Mario inherited an FIU program that had existed for two-years and had a combined 5-18 record. With no budget or talent, he took them to their first bowl games, won one, and had two winning seasons. Norvel inherited a Memphis team in 2016 that had gone 19-6 the two prior seasons. Guy has never built, nor does he know how to build, a program from the bottom up.

Advertisement
Is the bar that low in Tally that they are shooting for 7 wins in year 3?! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I love it here..

:u5pyxda:

:6e482c-o:

:6e482c-o:
Kobe Bryant Reaction GIF
these guys take homerism to another level. I am a realistic fan. I obviously think Mike is a joke but I wouldn't even declare Marios game day coaching head and shoulders above mike.

Last edited:
"just making a bowl game will be sufficient"

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poor Noles... Norvell has them just HOPING to be bowl eligible so their recruiting class is just respectable.... Yikes...

Not sure they can get bowl eligible cause they aren’t going to cancel games just because the team they are playing is better any more…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
they have become so irrelevant I only check this thread now once a week
This! I often forget about this thread. It’s incredible how far and fast they’ve fallen. They really have nothing to sell to recruits on top of being dead broke. I almost feel bad for them but then again nah I really don’t. **** them they deserve this misery.

Advertisement
And before these clowns say “but FIU,” that comparison sucks for them too. Mario inherited an FIU program that had existed for two-years and had a combined 5-18 record. With no budget or talent, he took them to their first bowl games, won one, and had two winning seasons. Norvel inherited a Memphis team in 2016 that had gone 19-6 the two prior seasons. Guy has never built, nor does he know how to build, a program from the bottom up.
AND it was BEFORE he got all his experience at Bama and Oregon. He's obviously a better coach after that experience too.

AND it was BEFORE he got all his experience at Bama and Oregon. He's obviously a better coach after that experience too.
100%. Also, Norvel is a terrible game-day coach. Guy has blown it against Jacksonville State, got his **** pushed in by Louisville, lost To Manny by 42 in year 1, and beat Manny by a miracle in Year 2 after blowing a 17-0 lead, among other embarrassing games.

Advertisement
Back